Date:      Tue, 09 Jun 1998 15:19:39 +1000
From:      Alastair Rankine <alastair@cia.com.au>
To:        "Michael Slater" <mikey@iexpress.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Availability of FreeBSD in Australia

At 11:29 AM 9/06/98 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi,
>    Does anyone know of a source for the FreeBSD 2.2.6 CD set in Australia ?
>Not having a credit card, makes it hard to order from the web page

Michael,

Try http://www.cetustech.com.au , who are charging the entirely reasonable
amount of $42 for the 4 CD set. Works out cheaper than my subscription CD
through Walnut Creek (mainly due to the plummeting A$ :(

[Disclaimer: I am in the process of ordering through them for the first
time, but have no results to report yet.]

Regards,

--
 [ Alastair Rankine ]        [ mailto:alastair@cia.com.au ]
             [ http://www.cia.com.au/alastair ]