Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2001 09:42:30 +0000
From:      "Edward Gess" <edward_gess@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with reading burned CD

  Hello,
  I've got a problem when attempting to read burned CD. At the first, I was
unable
  to mount it at all, but then I read dox, and used: "mount_cd9669 -s0 ..."
i.e.
  I told the mounter to mount my disk using info. on the first cd-block...
so
  it is mounted! But! Some files are non-existent, some are to small!
  Strange is that, that the win98 reads this CD as well! So, what's wrong in
  FreeBSD mounter? How to mount my CD???

  Thanks.