Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 1997 19:31:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Bill Vermillion <bill@bilver.oau.org>, Greg Stringfellow <greg@smokey.prismnet.com>, Jacob Suter <jsuter@moon.intrastar.net>, "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>, michael@blueneptune.com, Stefan Molnar <stefan@exis.net>, Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>, "Tom T. Thai" <tomthai@future.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD-ISP <FreeBSD-ISP@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Thank You [was Problem connecting to K56Flex PM-3]

Hi,

I would really like to thank each one of you for sharing
your experience in regards to my question.

I have read in the Livingston website that they have tested
the Zoom K56Flex and include it as a compatible modem. I
have also recieved many recommendations to consider the
Supra as my upgrade.

I also understand that PM-3 will not fully support USR x2 until
sometime in 1998. This may make me put off upgrading until I
am sure what I am upgrading to is full digital. I understand
from the Hayes website that their modem is anologue, and the
real choice seems to be digital.

I did try &K0 or in my case \Q0 in a effort, to no avail.
For the time being adding the few(3) commas to my dial
string adds the fix for me to get a compatible hookup.

I have also passed your suggestions on to one of the few
capable support staff at My ISP so as he to can benefit from
your experience.

Thanks again.

--
=| Regards,             =| FreeBSD ==> http://www.FreeBSD.org
=| Kevin G. Eliuk       =| "Free at last, free at last, ...."