Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:59:46 -0400
From:      Pierre-Paul Lavoie <ppl@nbnet.nb.ca>
To:        ppl@nbnet.nb.ca, edwin@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/47308: ports/www/adzapper/: New home page

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 05:02:56AM -0800, Edwin Groothuis wrote:
> Did you know that the source isn't available from the master-sites
> anymore neither?

For me it fetched normally.

After some investigations, I notice that there is both:

/usr/ports/www/adzap
/usr/ports/www/adzapper

adzap seems to be a rewrite of adzapper in Perl. At least, it's
what it say in the redirect_squid file find in the tarball.

It looks like http://adzapper.sf.net/ really is the homepage of
/usr/ports/www/adzap

As for the real Python adzapper (/usr/ports/www/adzapper), I've
found what seems to be the correct homepage:
http://www.zaplet.org/adzapper/

And I was able to download the tarball at:

	ftp://ftp.aquezada.com/pub/distrib/adzapper/adzapper-0.4.0.tar.gz

	(this is actually the MASTER_SITES listed in the Makefile
	and at http://www.zaplet.org/adzapper/)

Sorry for the bogus information. I'm very unfamiliar with adzap*
projects.

ppl