Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:49:03 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        Larry Rosenman <ler@airmail.net>
Cc:        Eric Anholt <eanholt@gladstone.uoregon.edu>, Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: New Laptop: i810: HELP

Umm, here's a really stupid and probably unworkable idea that i know
absolutely nothing about :-)

there is something that i have read about called the 'framebuffer'
driver, it's supposedly chipset independent.

perhaps that is an avenue you could pursue?

the other point worth mentioning is that if you managed to get 320x200,
you probably can get at least 640x480 and maybe 800x600 by continuing to
fiddle about....

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life