Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 1995 15:27:34 -0800
From:      Scott Blachowicz <scott@statsci.com>
To:        "Marty Leisner" <leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, patj@sierra.valleynet.com (Pat Jensen - Network Administrator), questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windows 95 filespace support?

"Marty Leisner" <leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com> wrote:

> The current beta mtools support VFAT filesystems...

Out of more curiosity...where would one find the beta mtools?  I'm in the
middle of applying some patches (mainly to merge in code to do something
similar to the external configuration file that the Debian/Linux port
does) to the 2.0.7 port with the intent of having them put back in the
ports tree.  If a new release of mtools is imminent (or if it has some of
the features I'm patching in), it'd be useful to know about.

Thanx,
Scott Blachowicz    Ph: 206/283-8802x240    StatSci, a div of MathSoft, Inc.
                                            1700 Westlake Ave N #500
scott@statsci.com                           Seattle, WA USA   98109
Scott.Blachowicz@seaslug.org