Date:      Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:25:26 +0100
From:      Erik Norgaard <norgaard@locolomo.org>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/74352: PXEBoot problems using md as root device

I described to problems, they shouldn't be related and I finally
understood that they are not:

1) NFSCLIENT in the kernel config will override attempts to use a memory
file as root device

2) Disabling NFSClIENT made the booting interface unavailable after
mounting the memory disk device

Problem 1 is still there - however 2 was a problem with my memory file
system. I created a new bare one just capable of running ifconfig and
both interfaces show up allthough not configured.

Since 2 is not a bug there is a fix to 1, namely disabling NFSCLIENT.

Erik