Date:      Thu, 24 May 2007 16:17:57 -0300
From:      JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Joe Altman <fj@panix.com>
Subject:   Re: atapicam cd error from freebsd-stable Digest, Vol 207, Issue 6

On Thursday 24 May 2007 12:12:34 Joe Altman wrote:

> > __FBSDID("$FreeBSD: src/sys/dev/ata/atapi-cam.c,v 1.42.2.5
> > 2007/05/15
> > 16:19:42 thomas Exp $");
>
> I am, and I just wanted to acknowledge your message, unfortunately I
> won't be able to further look into it immediately, as I'm about to
> leave for vacation... I'm keeping it on my inbound list, feel free to
> ping me if I don't get back to you within 2 weeks.
>
> All the best,
> Thomas.
>
> I have no clue why someone would insert changes into source, find
> (assuming he saw the discussion in April, on this list) those changes
> problematic, change the source somewhat to remedy those problems, put
> further changes into the source either causing new problems or
> reintroducing the old one; and when told at least once that "Hey,
> there is a problem here; what can you tell me?" replies "Sorry, I'm on
> vacation."

same as ipfw some weeks ago :S
lucky us that atapicam is an exotic driver and not so widely used and still=
=20
more lucky us that it is atapicam and not ahd or aac right? Sorry dear=20
clients our mail cluster is out of service and when it does not work in thr=
ee=20
weeks or so please give me a new call ok ...=20

=2D-=20

Jo=E3o