Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 1997 18:33:27 -0800
From:      "Michael A. Endsley" <me@corecom.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   distribution directory II

I don't know who to address this to, so....
Isn't there some way to make "view/setup.exe" from the CD's to
load/transfer the distribution files from dos just like during initial
installation (via ftp)?
Perhaps very few users are affected, but for me, buying 2 disks makes no
sense (cents??). I love FreeBSD, but if I have to d/l via ftp.....?
This is not in anger/frustation!  Just don't understand why it works for
the binaries and nothing else.  For some odd reason, I couldn't even get
the source code from the CD/dos during installation (Yes, it was on my HD).
Thanks,
Mike