Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 09:22:04 +1000
From:      Anthony.Wyatt@csiro.au
To:        g_laslett@motherwell.com.au, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Creating a CD to use cdboot instead of boot0 etc

Hi Greg,

> From: Greg Laslett [mailto:g_laslett@motherwell.com.au]
> Subject: Creating a CD to use cdboot instead of boot0 etc
>
> Can anybody give me a working set of fdisk + disklabel +
> mkisofs type commands to create a bootable cd using the new
> cdboot bootstrap.

	Put all your files in a directory, I call mine ROOT.  Make sure the /boot/cdboot file is in your root somewhere, I keep it in ROOT/boot and then try the following:

mkisofs -l -R -L -o my.iso -b boot/cdboot -no-emul-boot ROOT

	You will have to make sure you have everything you need on that CD to boot, and a writable /dev/partition etc.  See http://www.bsdtoday.com/2002/March/Features646.html for other hints.

Hope this helps,
Anthony