Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 1997 19:17:38 +0200
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: ANNOUNCE: The 1.44 Mbyte Web Challenge (comp.windows.x.apps)

Apologies if this is off topic, but I found this on the news, and it
sounds interesting. I haven't been able to try it because the site is
quite slow from here.

Now if only they had the ability of running telnet sessions over the
ppp link that would be even more useful for me...

[of course we can dump an installed FreeBSD version on a bootable CD
and achieve the same effect...]

	Cheers
	Luigi