Date:      Mon, 1 Nov 2004 07:36:22 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/73360: sk0: watchdog timeout

Hi,

> Hey, thanks for pointing this patch out...

yupp many thanks. I hadn't seen this one either:(

>   I've slightly modified it
> to better handle IFF_OACTIVE since it's possible to clear the flag when
> it shouldn't be...

*hmm* if I tell you that I see the intr for txeof fired regularly -
also on "hangs" - but I don't see the intr for rxeof whouldn't that
be the opposite situation?

> If people see this patch improve things, I'll commit it... I haven't
> tested w/ my sk card yet though...

anyway I am going to test this patch ASAP on my ASUS K8V SE Deluxe;
I also have an excellent esting setup here.