Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 15:54:00 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   IrDA InfraRed Drivers. Would anyone use them?

Hi,

I'm thinking about porting some IrDA Infra Red drivers
to FreeBSD.

However, I'd like to know how many people would use this, if it
is even worth it, and what devices you want to get to talk
to each other.

IrDA allows data exchange with the wide range of infra-red
devices on the market including laptops, mobile phones and
personal organisers.

So, if you are interested, send me an email to
roger@freebsd.org
or just reply to this email.

Once I've got a feel for the level of interest,
I'll decide if this is worth following through.

Cheers
Roger
--
Roger Hardiman
roger@cs.strath.ac.uk

--
Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde Uni Telepresence Research Group, Glasgow, Scotland.