Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 1998 19:55:25 -0500
From:      Jason Sabella <jsabella@ic.sunysb.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re: FreeBSD installation

Hello Doug, thank you for responding.  I went into DOS's fdisk and got
rid of drive E completely.  Then I ran the FreeBSD installation again,
and when i get to that FDISK screen there, it says:

-----------
Disk name:  wd2
Disk Geometry: 512 cyls/12 heads/32 sectors = 196608 sectors

Offset    Size    End    Name    Ptype Desc    Subtype   Flags
0         32      31     -       6     unused  0
32        196192  196223 wd2s1   2     fat     6
196224    384     196607 -       6     unused  0

What do I do here exactly?  What is the free space?
You said to hit 'C', but with which one chosen?
Please help if you can.  Thank you.
                                                        Jason