Date:      Tue, 06 Nov 2001 23:00:38 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        Trevor Osatchuk <Trevor.Osatchuk@pscl.com>, "'mobile@FreeBSD.org'" <mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: second pccard slot not working

In message <200111062315.fA6NF6d01335@ptavv.es.net> "Kevin Oberman" writes:
: I know that Warner had some problems with the Cirrus Logic CardBus
: controller and I also recall that there was a problem with only a
: single slot working. I don't recall any details. It's possible that
: updating to stable might fix things, but I'm not at all certain.

ToPIC and CL-PD6829 (and CL-PD6832) based card bus bridges have
issues right now where only one slot works.

Warner