Date:      01 May 2001 17:56:30 -0400
From:      Mark Evenson <evenson@panix.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   mozilla-0.8.1,1 segmentation fault

Built mozilla-0.8.1,1 from a recently supped ports tree for a post 4.3
release system that now produces a segmentation violation on application
startup.  It is not immediately obvious how to produce a core file (or if
one is being generated) as nothing appears in the directory that I invoke
'mozilla' from.  The previous version of mozilla worked fairly well, but is
now gone (wish one could conditionally test a new version of a port before
totally nuking the old one via 'pkg_delete').

What sort of information can I produce to enter a useful bug report for
this, since I cannot find the core file (or alternatively how do I get
mozilla to produce a core file)?

--
Mark Evenson <evenson@panix.com>

"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is
nothing to compare to it now."