Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 1996 15:12:01 -0600
From:      Matthew Z Stout <matt@nexus.xanadu2.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>

I am having trouble setting up nntp to recieve a newsfeed, and the documentation
 either on the cd or on the Internet
is EXTREMELY patchy at best.  I wonder if someone could give me some sort of basic step by step checklist of thin
gs
that need to be done.  The software is already in place and it all came off of the FreeBSD 2.1 cd.  Our provider is ready
to start the feed and our customers are ready for them.  I don't really have time to experiment for another week.  I am at
the point where I am willing to pay for help setting up.

Matthew ZS
matt@xanadu2.net