Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:50:30 -0500
From:      Allan Wille <awille@serence.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Introduction - Serence

Hello

I'll keep my message brief. I'd like to introduce myself and the company I
represent as CEO - Serence. Since our inception, we have focused on enabling
Content Service Providers, like you, to extend their existing Web-based
content to their audience and customers in a persistent real-time desktop
channel. I believe that we could increase repeat traffic to your site, and
help you differentiate among increasing competition. I'd like to chat with
you or one of your colleagues about the possibility of working together.

Best regards and thank you in advance
Allan Wille

PS - we are Ottawa based as well.

A brief company intro.
Serence Inc. was founded to address the growing need for content service
providers to offer real-time value added information services. Our
information channel software reduces customer churn and increases traffic or
subscriptions to revenue sources. The Serence solution, developed around a
live, automated information channel, enables subscribing users to reduce
time spent gathering information and gives content providers a persistent
and scalable way to deliver timely information directly to their audience.
Serence will change the way we receive and publish information.

s e r e n c e   |   you have better things to do.

Allan Wille
President & CEO
t. 613.255.1975

Corporate: http://www.serence.com