Date:      Sat, 2 Nov 2002 12:22:38 -0800
From:      Andrew Stuart <elitetek@tekrealm.net>
To:        dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ipv6 patch ( Was: ipv6 breakage or me? )

The patch you were talking about, was that ever applied?

I have been fighting with 2 boxes that after going to 4.7 lost ipv6
support, i am using the freenet6 client, tspc, it seems to connect
and do everything its suppost to, but commands like ping6 dont seem
to get out. I am not sure if this is related to what you guys were
talking about.. anyways both boxes have been rebuilt oct-13 or later..

Thanks..

--
Andrew Stuart
http://www.tekrealm.net

Heller's Law:
	The first myth of management is that it exists.

Johnson's Corollary:
	Nobody really knows what is going on anywhere within the
organization.