Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:13:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      Grandpa Walrus <root@web-walrus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question regarding e-mail

I've seen some companies that provide "unlimited POP-3 e-mail accounts"
with virtual hosting services.  It seems to me that, on the surface, this
would either require

a)	A seperate machine for each domain (to ensure no overlapping
	account names)
b)	A program that could use the domain name to redirect e-mail
	to a different mailbox, and then a popper that could sort it
	back out again.

Could anybody point me in the right direction to research this?
Alternatively, if anybody knows of a program (or alternate config file for
sendmail or popper) that would allow this, that would be appreciated as
well.

Thanks