Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:50:55 -0500
From:      Derek Harmison <dh@miami.edu>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   galeon2 port install failure

Hello,

Thanks for your hard work!  FYI, I'm a customer.  I am running FreeBSD
5.1 with Gnome 2 at work and at home.  No kidding, thanks!

I just ran into a couple of problems with the galeon2 1.3.10_1 port
(Makefile,v 1.124 2003/11/13 12:54:54 trevor Exp $).

The build on my installation failed at first because of an outdated
mozilla-headers port.  The port didn't mention it or appear to know why
it failed, it just did fail (maybe this is a mozilla problem?).

Then while attempting to install the completed build, the installation
stopped at the ../work/galeon-1.3.10/doc/C directory because it couldn't
find galeon-C.omf.out.  I changed the Makefile to $$file instead of
$$file.out and the installation succeeded.

Have a nice day.
Derek