Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:12:26 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Dean E. Weimer" <dweimer@dweimer.org>
To:        <questions@freeBSd.org>
Subject:   mpd multihomed server

I have been running mpd as a server for pptp connections for my WinXP
laptop via a WLAN connection for some time now, I would like to expand the
pptp connections to answer on the Internet as well.  Is it possible to
make mpd answer on two different NICS, or will I have to use ipnat to
redirect the port on my Internet NIC.  My FreeBSD Firewall has three NICS:
NIC1-LAN, NIC2-ISP, NIC3-WLAN.  I have been able to get it to accept
multiple clients, and answer on either NIC2 or NIC3, but I can't get it to
answer on both NIC2 and NIC3 at once.

Please Copy my email with any replies.

--
Thanks,