Date:               Thu, 21 Mar 1996 09:24:23 +0100
From:      "Krzysztof Cegielski" <CEG@merc.pb.bielsko.pl>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:         Mount DOS Extended Partition

Hi!

Thanks Everybady for help on my first question about mounting DOS
partition. Now its working.

But...

On my HDD I've DOS Primary Partition (drive 'C'), and
DOS Extended Partition with 2 logical drivers (drives 'D' ana 'E').
By mount_msdos instruction I can mount only my DOS 'C' drive.

Is it possible to mount my another DOS drivers 'D' and 'E' ???
If it is so could you explain my how ?!

Thanks very well.
     / * \  *             TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF LODZ     *  *
    / * * \ * **               BIELSKO-BIALA BRANCH           *   **
   \  * *  /                    Krzysztof Cegielski              *  *
    /'''''\             email: cegielski@merc.pb.bielsko.pl        *