Date:      23 Jun 2003 11:12:01 +0400
From:      Sergey Akifyev <asa@gascom.ru>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD logo for GNOME

--=-/9lRXES3euFD1rF0+gAw

Hello, dear All!

Yesterday I've made BSD daemon in SVG format. It's main purpose was to
be printed on a T-shirt (I needed hi-res image), but maybe FreeBSD-GNOME
can make some other use of it. The daemon is standard one (as on
FreeBSD.org main page). Feel free to edit it (but please, don't remove
'made by', just make it totally transparent, or move under some object)

[I'm CC'ing advocacy@, because I think they may need such stuff]
--=20
regards,
Sergey Akifyev <asa@gascom.ru>
JSC Gascom <http://www.gascom.ru>;
PGP key available from:
ftp://ftp.gascom.ru/pub/PGP-keys/asa.txt

--=-/9lRXES3euFD1rF0+gAw

--=-/9lRXES3euFD1rF0+gAw--