Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 1996 09:47:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matt Hamilton <matt@boris.clintondale.com>
To:        Richard J Uren <richard@thehub.com.au>
Cc:        Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Recommendations on password management.

On Wed, 11 Sep 1996, Richard J Uren wrote:

> This sounds promising. We use radius here so that would make
> me extra happy.  Ide be willing to contribute to the effort by
> porting usefull programs as well (popper, ftp etc ...).
>
> Is he using FreeBSD ? And which radius server ?

I will have to check with him as this was a while ago, I'm not sure if he
completed the project or not.  He is using serveral platforms, SunOS,
Solaris, and FreeBSD.
The RADIUS he uses is Ascends radius server with a couple of his own
hacks.
I'll pass this message on to him and see what he's up to.

-Matt