Date:      Tue, 05 Jan 1999 18:23:26 +0700
From:      Eka Kelana <eka@jwest.telkom.co.id>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Install problem

Hi...

I need help to solve strange behaviour problem of FreeBSD installation.
I try to install FreeBSD 2.2.7 on my company's server machine which is
an HP NetServer E 50. I already know that I can't use the entire disk (4
GB) using a dangerously dedicated mode in this machine so I didn't use
this mode.

I made it installing FreeBSD on this machine successfully (from CDROM),
then I rebooted the machine (by following the instruction in
Installation wizard). Then the F? prompt showed up along with
information that F1 will bring up BSD OS. But when I tried to press F1
it seemed that the boot manager couldn't find my SCSI disk and it kept
prompting the F?
What happens? Anybody care to help?

BTW my HP Netserver configuration is:

- Pentium II