Date:               Sat, 26 Aug 1995 14:03:18 CST6CDT
From:      "John Booth" <JOHN@gab.unt.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:         Elm and /var/mail

This has been bugging me for a while.  I can't get elm to
work properly w/o making the permissions in /var/mail 777.
I thought since elm was setgid and that /var/mail had group
mail and elm was set gid that it would work ok that way...any thoughts
on this...perhaps I have been compiling it incorrectly?...
                                    College of Arts & Sciences
                                    Computing Services
                                    John A. Booth, john@gab.unt.edu