Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:26:24 -0300 (BRT)
From:      ebrandi.home@uol.com.br
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        edson.brandi@corp.ibest.com.br
Subject:   FreeBSD User Group Brazil, we need a help to update your desc in freebsd.org

Hi webmasters

I am the founder of the FUGSPBR, and i´m needing to bring up to date our data in the session of "Users Group - Rest of World" (http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#user). The description of the group in the official site (www.freebsd.org) this outdated therefore the URLs still directs for the " Yahoo Groups ".

They follow below the description that we would like to publish:

---- Cut Here ----

Currently the group has 600 members and our maillist has an average traffic of 80 messages per day. To join FUG-BR mailing list, visit

---- end of cut ----

[ ]´s Edson

Edson Brandi
ebrandi@fugspbr.org