Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:42:32 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcm status

In message <20010120002418.A4673@edgemaster.zombie.org> Sean Kelly writes:
: I did not have this behavior in -STABLE, but now I do since I upgraded
: to -CURRENT.

-current's interrupt latency is horrible these days, which seems to
manifest itself in problem with the sound driver.  I have a -current
laptop and get all kinds of artifacts on it.  I have a laptop that is
running -stable and has 1/3 the power of the -current laptop and plays
w/o a hitch.

Warner