Date:      Sat, 27 Apr 2002 11:24:53 -0700
From:      Jon Mini <mini@haikugeek.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patch to "Lock struct pargs"

Julian Elischer [julian@elischer.org] wrote :

> BTW
>
>  struct pargs {
> -       u_int   ar_ref;         /* Reference count. */
> -       u_int   ar_length;      /* Length. */
> -       u_char  ar_args[0];     /* Arguments. */
> +       u_int           ar_ref;         /* Reference count. */
> +       u_int           ar_length;      /* Length. */
> +       u_char          ar_args[0];     /* Arguments. */
>  };
>
> style(9) says that you should use 2 tabs only if you need to..
> the original is fine, because u_char fits in 1 tab..

This was needless whitespace diff that was caused by accident. Note
that the structure isn't even changed.

I removed it in an updated version, but I didn't have access to
bsdimp's account, so I couldn't take the old one down.

--
Jonathan Mini
mini@haikugeek.com

<baka^ni> Yersterday, I was ashamed of myself. Today, I am just hungry.