Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 12:03:27 +0000
From:      Iwan Leonardus <iwanleo@usa.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Questions

Hello...

I have a few questions,

1 How to adjust kernel memory parameter? Do I have to adjust something
if I for
  example want the system to focus on running as server than as desktop,
or if I
  want to add more virtual screen or running X faster, because I use as
desktop than
  a server. Or how to reconfigure to make my system run faster if I add
more memory
  from 16 to 40, and other stuff like that...
2 Why when my man pages updated when I add new s/w while xman do not
follow?
3 How to build locate database?

Thanks in advance and best regard

Iwan Leonardus