Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:25:05 -0400
From:      "John W. De Boskey" <jwd@bsdwins.com>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@citusc.usc.edu>, Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, Andrej Cernov <ache@nagual.pp.ru>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, markm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: entropy reseeding is totally broken

Jordan writes a nice piece of mail...

If this was happening in -stable I'd be in total agreement.
However, we're talking -current, and is not -current the
integration area for new technologies, whether they be
rough or round edged?

This reminds me of the old development arguement:

   Don't do that, it hurts me.

which has caused alot of good code to never see the
light of day.

-John

----- Jordan Hubbard's Original Message -----