Date:      Sun, 19 Jul 1998 17:49:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stuart Krivis <stuart@apk.net>
To:        Micah Mayo <anxiety@primenet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE-1.0

On Sun, 19 Jul 1998, Micah Mayo wrote:

> I've been able to compile KDE 1.0 Support, Libs, Base, Admin, Network, Utils,
> and most of games(it hung on mygame.cpp or something, but the games work
> so I'm not incredibly concerned.. But, I did have some problems compiling the
> multimedia and graphics packages these are the errors i got:

I snagged the makefiles from ports 3.0 and tried installing. it got to the
jpeg library and barfed.

I then grabbed the source tarballs and compiled by "hand." I got the same
lockup on mpgame.cpp or whatever. The games are not funcitonal though.
Icons are missing and some don't run at all.

The other errors I got are also identical to the ones you saw.

No clues here. :-)

--

Stuart Krivis    stuart@krivis.com