Date:      Fri, 30 May 97 23:01:20 EST
From:      cyberservices@spica.net
To:        Friend@public.com
Subject:   3 STEP WAY OF PROFITING

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
WELCOME TO CYBERLINK ON-LINE CLASSIFIEDS.

*****expand window to full view for better reading*****

If you would like information about advertising space & rates,
send email to:cyberservices@spica.net
type: ADS in the subject & message sections

To be removed,
send email to:cyberservices@spica.net
Type REMOVE in the subject & message sections

For info on the following offer,
send email to: forecru@aol.com

Type INFO in the subject & message sections

If there was a simple, 3 step way of profiting from Internet and Television commerce,
would you be interested? It's IMPORTANT you understand this .... you already have the
necessary skills, you already have enough time and you already have the necessary equipment
to start this home-based business right now! For a limited time, I will fax you the 4 page Research
Report from the Nation's Leading Home-Based Business analyst that outlines this very profitable
opportunity. For your free copy,  you must send me your complete name, address, phone & fAX#.
To  place yourself in the highest profit  producing  position created by "MEGATREND" ACT NOW!