Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:35:23 -0400
From:      Mike <bigmike@Mlink.NET>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   arp lookup ??

When I check my logs I see this message popping up sometimes

arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for 127.0.0.1rt
arplookup: 127.0.0.1 failed: could not allocate llinfo.

I inquired with a friend of mine who knows much more about FreeBSD than
I do and he said it might be because I'm using a dhcp-client or to do
with my hostname lookup...
My hostname is specified in my hosts file., ping 127.0.0.1 work and ping
localhost works as well. any help would be appreciated ..

I'm hooked up with 1Meg ADSL from sympatico.ca and I am using
isc-dhclient
2.0b1pl27

Thanks
Mike