Date:      Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:49:14 +0200
From:      Dang-Ngoc TUYET-TRAM <Dang-Ngoc.Tuyet-Tram@prism.uvsq.fr>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   conflict on IRQ ... not probed

Hi,

I have a printer on lpt1 and a modem on com3. When I'm on windows, both
work and windows says that their IRQ are both 7.
But when I get on FreeBSD and tell it that lpt1 uses IRQ7 *and* sio2
uses IRQ7, I get messages saying  that it has detected IRQ conflict so it can't
probe lpt1.
(I have the same problem with my sound card and my ethernet card on IRQ5)

So, how can I solve the problem ?

Thanks for reply,

Tuyet Tram DANG NGOC
--
Universite de Versailles
dntt@prism.uvsq.fr

Si ça ne marche pas pour la première fois, dis que c'est la version 1.0