Date:      Thu, 01 Dec 2005 13:51:10 +0100
From:      nocturnal <nocturnal@swehack.se>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Password authentication Sony K750i

Hi

My phone asks for a passphrase whenever i try and connect to a bluetooth
device and it expects me to enter the same passphrase on the other
device before it can continue the connection. I can't find anything in
the bluetooth docs and manuals about authentication so i thought i'd ask
here.

I get a lot of information using the commands in the handbook and i can
even ping my phone with l2ping, which i thought was kinda cool. My real
goal is to transfer files though. I tried using obexapp but i couldn't
really figure it out and i guess i got errors because my phone wouldn't
allow it to connect.

I'm using FreeBSD 6.0 and my phone is a Sony Ericsson k750i.
--

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal
[Swehack] http://swehack.se