Date:      Wed, 12 Feb 97 12:09:49 Pacific Standard Time
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
To:        Christoph Kukulies  <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MIDI Software for FreeBSD?

--- On Wed, 12 Feb 1997 21:00:32 +0100 (MET)  Christoph Kukulies
<kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
> > Does any one know of any MIDI software (X or text) out there for FreeBSD?

> > Something that will actually let me work with MIDI components, not just
play
> > files.  Is there a MIDI sinquencer for FreeBSD?
>
> There is a port of 'rosegarden' (SGI) and there is playmidi.
> AFAIK no midi recorder does exist (yet).
>
> (/usr/ports/audio - packages resp.)

Yah, I've looked in the ports/audio section and searched the Message and FAQ
archives :(

I guess I will have to broaden my search to Linux and SCO software to see if I
can find such a beast (One of the last things keeping NT on my system.  As
soon as I find an answer to this it goes!)

-Sean
Sean J. Schluntz                                  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Manager, Support Services                        ph. 408.997.6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                    fx. 408.323.2300
6155 Almaden Expressway, Suite 100
San Jose, CA.  95120                             http://www.pinpt.com/

Local Time Sent: 02/12/97 12:09:50