Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:05:29 +0930 (CST)
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/29949: JDK 1.3.1 native port

>Number:         29949
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       JDK 1.3.1 native port
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD misty.eyesbeyond.com 4.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE #0: Sun Jul 22 07:18:00 CST 2001 root@misty.eyesbeyond.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/MISTY i386

	Here is a shell archive of a JDK 1.3.1 native port, based on the
	current Sun SCSL source base and the current patchset I have on
	my web site.

	I've tested the port and it appears to work save that I can't quite
	figure out how to place conditional entries in the packing list
	for the "debug" executables and libraries.  The best way to do
	this would be to generate the packing list dynamically.

	I suggest this port be placed in java/jdk13.  I don't see any
	point in calling it alpha, beta, etc. as per the JDK 1.2.2
	native port.

>How-To-Repeat:
	N/A
>Fix:

# This is a shell archive.  Save it in a file, remove anything before
# this line, and then unpack it by entering "sh file".  Note, it may
# create directories; files and directories will be owned by you and
# have default permissions.
#
# This archive contains:
#
#	Makefile
#	distinfo
#	pkg-comment
#	pkg-descr
#	pkg-message
#	pkg-plist
#
echo x - Makefile
sed 's/^X//' >Makefile << 'END-of-Makefile'
X# New ports collection makefile for:	jdk13
X# Date created:				9 August 2001
X# Whom:					Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
X#
X# $FreeBSD$
X#
XPORTNAME=	jdk
XPORTVERSION=	${JDK_VERSION}p${JDK_PATCHSET_VERSION}
XCATEGORIES=	java devel
XMASTER_SITES=	# http://www.sun.com/software/java2/download.html
X#		 http://www.eyesbeyond.com/freebsddom/java/jdk13.html
XDISTFILES=	j2sdk-${JDK_VERSION:S/./_/g}-src${EXTRACT_SUFX} \
X		bsd-jdk131-patches-${JDK_PATCHSET_VERSION}.tar.gz
XMAINTAINER=
XBUILD_DEPENDS=	gm4:${PORTSDIR}/devel/m4 \
X		gtar:${PORTSDIR}/archivers/gtar \
X		${JDK13DIR}/bin/javac:${PORTSDIR}/java/linux-jdk13 \
X		${X11BASE}/lib/libMrm.a:${PORTSDIR}/x11-toolkits/open-motif-devel
XRUN_DEPENDS=	javavm:${PORTSDIR}/java/javavmwrapper
XWRKSRC=		${WRKDIR}/j2sdk1.3.1/make
XJDK_VERSION=	1.3.1
XJDK_PATCHSET_VERSION=	3
XJDK13DIR?=	${LOCALBASE}/linux-jdk${JDK_VERSION}
XONLY_FOR_ARCHS=	i386
XUSE_GMAKE=	yes
XRESTRICTED=	"Redistribution of pre-compiled binaries isn't permitted"
XMAKEFILE=	Makefile
XMAKE_ENV=	ALT_BOOTDIR="${JDK13DIR}" \
X		ALT_MOTIF_DIR="${X11BASE}" \
X		OPENWINHOME="${X11BASE}" \
X		CLASSPATH="" \
X		JAVA_COMPILER=""
XALL_TARGET=	all images
XPATCH_CMD=	${PATCH} <
XTAR=		gtar
XPLIST_SUB+=	JDK_VERSION=${JDK_VERSION}
XJDKIMAGEDIR=	${WRKSRC}/../build/bsd-i386/jdk-image-i386
XJDKIMAGEDIR_G=	${WRKSRC}/../build/bsd-i386/jdk-debug-image-i386
X.if defined(NODEBUG)
XPLIST_SUB+=	DEBUG:="@comment "
XPKGNAMESUFFIX=	-nodebug
X.else
XPLIST_SUB+=	DEBUG:=""
X.endif
X.if defined(BATCH) || defined(PACKAGE_BUILDING)
XIGNORE=		"You can not legally distribute pre-compiled binaries"
X.endif
X.include <bsd.port.pre.mk>
X.for file in ${DISTFILES}
X.if !exists(${DISTDIR}/${file})
XIGNORE=You must manually fetch the source distribution and FreeBSD patches (${DISTFILES}) from http://www.sun.com/software/java2/download.html and http://www.eyesbeyond.com/freebsddom/java/jdk13.html, place it in ${DISTDIR} and then run make again
X.endif
X.endfor
Xpre-patch:
X	@cd ${WRKDIR}		&& ${PATCH_CMD} ${WRKDIR}/jdk131.patches
X.if !defined(NODEBUG)
Xpre-install:
X	@${ECHO_MSG}
X	@${ECHO_MSG} "Please use \`make -DNODEBUG' if you don't want to install libraries and binaries"
X	@${ECHO_MSG} "with debugging support."
X	@${ECHO_MSG}
X.endif
Xdo-install:
X	${MKDIR} ${PREFIX}/jdk${JDK_VERSION}
X	(cd ${JDKIMAGEDIR} && ${TAR} -c -f - .) \
X		| (cd ${PREFIX}/jdk${JDK_VERSION} && ${TAR} --unlink -x -f -)
X.if !defined(NODEBUG)
X	(cd ${JDKIMAGEDIR_G} && ${TAR} -c -f - .) \
X		| (cd ${PREFIX}/jdk${JDK_VERSION} && ${TAR} --unlink -x -f -)
X.endif
Xpost-install:
X	${LOCALBASE}/bin/registervm "${PREFIX}/jdk${JDK_VERSION}/bin/java # JDK${JDK_VERSION}"
X.include <bsd.port.post.mk>
END-of-Makefile
echo x - distinfo
sed 's/^X//' >distinfo << 'END-of-distinfo'
XMD5 (j2sdk-1_3_1-src.tar.gz) = 787a01655133df85e65eda7deb2ece57
XMD5 (bsd-jdk131-patches-3.tar.gz) = c3798cbb4f2a69cbb87e699511144f27
END-of-distinfo
echo x - pkg-comment
sed 's/^X//' >pkg-comment << 'END-of-pkg-comment'
XSun's Java Developers Kit
END-of-pkg-comment
echo x - pkg-descr
sed 's/^X//' >pkg-descr << 'END-of-pkg-descr'
XThis is the latest patchset from the Java 2 FreeBSD porting project.  This
Xport allows you to easily build a native JDK1.3.1 for FreeBSD.
XPlease note that due to the current Sun licensing policy the resulting binaries
Xcan't be distributed and you are only permitted to use/hack it personally.
XDue to the same reasons you have to manually fetch the source code and patchset
Xfor FreeBSD.
XWWW: http://www.freebsd.org/java/
X     http://www.eyesbeyond.com/freebsddom/java/index.html
X     http://www.sun.com/software/communitysource/java2/
END-of-pkg-descr
echo x - pkg-message
sed 's/^X//' >pkg-message << 'END-of-pkg-message'
XSUN COMMUNITY SOURCE LICENSE
XVersion 2.3
X(Rev. Date February 22, 1999)
XRECITALS
XOriginal Contributor has developed Specifications and Source Code
Ximplementations of certain Technology; and
XOriginal Contributor desires to license the Technology to a large community to
Xfacilitate research, innovation and product development while maintaining
Xcompatibility of such products with the Technology as delivered by Original
XContributor; and
XOriginal Contributor desires to license certain Sun Trademarks for the purpose
Xof branding products that are compatible with the relevant Technology delivered
Xby Original Contributor; and
XYou desire to license the Technology and possibly certain Sun Trademarks from
XOriginal Contributor on the terms and conditions specified in this License.
XIn consideration for the mutual covenants contained herein, You and Original
XContributor agree as follows:
XAGREEMENT
X1.	Introduction. The Sun Community Source License and effective attachments
X("License") may include five distinct licenses: Research Use, TCK, Internal
XDeployment Use, Commercial Use and Trademark License. The Research Use license
Xis effective when You click and accept this License. The TCK and Internal
XDeployment Use licenses are effective when You click and accept this License,
Xunless otherwise specified in the TCK and Internal Deployment Use attachments.
XThe Commercial Use and Trademark licenses must be signed by You and Original
XContributor in order to become effective. Once effective, these licenses and the
Xassociated requirements and responsibilities are cumulative. Capitalized terms
Xused in this License are defined in the Glossary.
X2.	License Grants.
X2.1	Original Contributor Grant. Subject to Your compliance with Sections 3,
X8.10 and Attachment A of this License, Original Contributor grants to You a
Xworldwide, royalty-free, non- exclusive license, to the extent of Original
XContributor's Intellectual Property Rights covering the Original Code, Upgraded
XCode and Specifications, to do the following:
Xa)	Research Use License:
X	(i)	use, reproduce and modify the Original Code, Upgraded Code and
XSpecifications to create Modifications and Reformatted Specifications for
XResearch Use by You,
X	(ii)	publish and display Original Code, Upgraded Code and
XSpecifications with, or as part of Modifications, as permitted under Section 3.1
Xb) below,
X	(iii)	reproduce and distribute copies of Original Code and Upgraded
XCode to Licensees and students for Research Use by You,
X	(iv) 	compile, reproduce and distribute Original Code and Upgraded
XCode in Executable form, and Reformatted Specifications to anyone for Research
XUse by You.
Xb)	Other than the licenses expressly granted in this License, Original
XContributor retains all right, title, and interest in Original Code and Upgraded
XCode and Specifications.
X2.2	Your Grants.
Xa)	To Other Licensees. You hereby grant to each Licensee a license to Your
XError Corrections and Shared Modifications, of the same scope and extent as
XOriginal Contributor's licenses under Section 2.1 a) above relative to Research
XUse, Attachment C relative to Internal Deployment Use, and Attachment D relative
Xto Commercial Use.
Xb)	To Original Contributor. You hereby grant to Original Contributor a
Xworldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable license, to
Xthe extent of Your Intellectual Property Rights covering Your Error Corrections,
XShared Modifications and Reformatted Specifications, to use, reproduce, modify,
Xdisplay and distribute Your Error Corrections, Shared Modifications and
XReformatted Specifications, in any form, including the right to sublicense such
Xrights through multiple tiers of distribution.
Xc)	Other than the licenses expressly granted in Sections 2.2 a) and b)
Xabove, and the restriction set forth in Section 3.1 d)(iv) below, You retain all
Xright, title, and interest in Your Error Corrections, Shared Modifications and
XReformatted Specifications.
X2.3	Contributor Modifications. You may use, reproduce, modify, display and
Xdistribute Contributor Error Corrections, Shared Modifications and Reformatted
XSpecifications, obtained by You under this License, to the same scope and extent
Xas with Original Code, Upgraded Code and Specifications.
X2.4	Subcontracting. You may deliver the Source Code of Covered Code to other
XLicensees having at least a Research Use license, for the sole purpose of
Xfurnishing development services to You in connection with Your rights granted in
Xthis License. All such Licensees must execute appropriate documents with respect
Xto such work consistent with the terms of this License, and acknowledging their
Xwork-made-for-hire status or assigning exclusive right to the work product and
Xassociated Intellectual Property Rights to You.
X3.	Requirements and Responsibilities.
X3.1	Research Use License. As a condition of exercising the rights granted
Xunder Section 2.1 a) above, You agree to comply with the following:
Xa)	Your Contribution to the Community. All Error Corrections and Shared
XModifications which You create or contribute to are automatically subject to the
Xlicenses granted under Section 2.2 above. You are encouraged to license all of
XYour other Modifications under Section 2.2 as Shared Modifications, but are not
Xrequired to do so. You agree to notify Original Contributor of any errors in the
XSpecification.
Xb)	Source Code Availability. You agree to provide all Your Error
XCorrections to Original Contributor as soon as reasonably practicable and, in
Xany event, prior to Internal Deployment Use or Commercial Use, if applicable.
XOriginal Contributor may, at its discretion, post Source Code for Your Error
XCorrections and Shared Modifications on the Community Webserver. You may also
Xpost Error Corrections and Shared Modifications on a web-server of Your choice;
Xprovided, that You must take reasonable precautions to ensure that only
XLicensees have access to such Error Corrections and Shared Modifications. Such
Xprecautions shall include, without limitation, a password protection scheme
Xlimited to Licensees and a click-on, download certification of Licensee status
Xrequired of those attempting to download from the server. An example of an
Xacceptable certification is attached as Attachment A-2.
Xc)	Notices. All Error Corrections and Shared Modifications You create or
Xcontribute to must include a file documenting the additions and changes You made
Xand the date of such additions and changes. You must also include the notice set
Xforth in Attachment A-1 in the file header. If it is not possible to put the
Xnotice in a particular Source Code file due to its structure, then You must
Xinclude the notice in a location (such as a relevant directory file), where a
Xrecipient would be most likely to look for such a notice.
Xd)	Redistribution.
X	(i)	Source. Covered Code may be distributed in Source Code form only
Xto another Licensee (except for students as provided below). You may not offer
Xor impose any terms on any Covered Code that alter the rights, requirements, or
Xresponsibilities of such Licensee. You may distribute Covered Code to students
Xfor use in connection with their course work and research projects undertaken at
Xaccredited educational institutions. Such students need not be Licensees, but
Xmust be given a copy of the notice set forth in Attachment A-3 and such notice
Xmust also be included in a file header or prominent location in the Source Code
Xmade available to such students.
X	(ii)	Executable. You may distribute Executable version(s) of Covered
XCode to Licensees and other third parties only for the purpose of evaluation and
Xcomment in connection with Research Use by You and under a license of Your
Xchoice, but which limits use of such Executable version(s) of Covered Code only
Xto that purpose.
X	(iii)	 Modified Class, Interface and Package Naming. In connection
Xwith Research Use by You only, You may use Original
XContributor’s class, interface and package names only to accurately reference or
Xinvoke the Source Code files You modify.
XOriginal Contributor grants to You a limited license to the extent necessary for
Xsuch purposes.
X	(iv)	You expressly agree that any distribution, in whole or in part,
Xof Modifications developed by You shall only be done pursuant to the term and
Xconditions of this License.
Xe)	Extensions.
X	(i)	Covered Code. You may not include any Source Code of Community
XCode in any Extensions;
X	(ii) 	Publication. No later than the date on which You first
Xdistribute such Extension for Commercial Use, You must publish to the industry,
Xon a non-confidential basis and free of all copyright restrictions with respect
Xto reproduction and use, an accurate and current specification for any
XExtension. In addition, You must make available an appropriate test suite,
Xpursuant to the same rights as the specification, sufficiently detailed to allow
Xany third party reasonably skilled in the technology to produce implementations
Xof the Extension compatible with the specification. Such test suites must be
Xmade available as soon as reasonably practicable but, in no event, later than
Xninety (90) days after Your first Commercial Use of the Extension. You must use
Xreasonable efforts to promptly clarify and correct the specification and the
Xtest suite upon written request by Original Contributor.
X	(iii)	Open. You agree to refrain from enforcing any Intellectual
XProperty Rights You may have covering any interface(s) of Your Extension, which
Xwould prevent the implementation of such interface(s) by Original Contributor or
Xany Licensee. This obligation does not prevent You from enforcing any
XIntellectual Property Right You have that would otherwise be infringed by an
Ximplementation of Your Extension.
X	(iv)	Class, Interface and Package Naming. You may not add any
Xpackages, or any public or protected classes or interfaces with names that
Xoriginate or might appear to originate from Original Contributor including,
Xwithout limitation, package or class names which begin with "sun", "java",
X"javax", "jini", "net.jini", "com.sun" or their equivalents in any subsequent
Xclass, interface and/ or package naming convention adopted by Original
XContributor. It is specifically suggested that You name any new packages using
Xthe "Unique Package Naming Convention" as described in "The Java Language
XSpecification" by James Gosling, Bill Joy, and Guy Steele, ISBN 0-201-63451-1,
XAugust 1996. Section 7.7 "Unique Package Names", on page 125 of this
Xspecification which states, in part:
X"You form a unique package name by first having (or belonging to an organization
Xthat has) an Internet domain name, such as "sun.com". You then reverse the name,
Xcomponent by component, to obtain, in this example, "Com.sun", and use this as a
Xprefix for Your package names, using a convention developed within Your
Xorganization to further administer package names."
X3.2	Additional Requirements and Responsibilities. Any additional
Xrequirements and responsibilities relating to the Technology are listed in
XAttachment F (Additional Requirements and Responsibilities), if applicable, and
Xare hereby incorporated into this Section 3.
X4.	Versions of the License.
X4.1	License Versions. Original Contributor may publish revised versions of
Xthe License from time to time. Each version will be given a distinguishing
Xversion number.
X4.2	Effect. Once a particular version of Covered Code has been provided
Xunder a version of the License, You may always continue to use such Covered Code
Xunder the terms of that version of the License. You may also choose to use such
XCovered Code under the terms of any subsequent version of the License. No one
Xother than Original Contributor has the right to promulgate License versions.
X5.	Disclaimer of Warranty.
X5.1	COVERED CODE IS PROVIDED UNDER THIS LICENSE "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF
XANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES
XTHAT THE COVERED CODE IS FREE OF DEFECTS, MERCHANTABLE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR
XPURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGING. YOU AGREE TO BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK IN CONNECTION WITH
XYOUR USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF COVERED CODE UNDER THIS LICENSE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF
XWARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS LICENSE. NO USE OF ANY COVERED
XCODE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT SUBJECT TO THIS DISCLAIMER.
X5.2	You acknowledge that Original Code, Upgraded Code and Specifications are
Xnot designed or intended for use in (i) on-line control of aircraft, air
Xtraffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or (ii) in the design,
Xconstruction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear facility. Original
XContributor disclaims any express or implied warranty of fitness for such uses.
X6.	Termination.
X6.1	By You. You may terminate this Research Use license at anytime by
Xproviding written notice to Original Contributor.
X6.2	By Original Contributor. This License and the rights granted hereunder
Xwill terminate:
X	(i)	 automatically if You fail to comply with the terms of this
XLicense and fail to cure such breach within 30 days of receipt of written notice
Xof the breach;
X	(ii)	immediately in the event of circumstances specified in Sections
X7.1 and 8.4; or
X	(iii)	at Original Contributor's discretion upon any action initiated
Xin the first instance by You alleging that use or distribution by Original
XContributor or any Licensee, of Original Code, Upgraded Code, Error Corrections
Xor Shared Modifications contributed by You, or Specifications, infringe a patent
Xowned or controlled by You.
X6.3	Effective of Termination. Upon termination, You agree to discontinue use
Xand return or destroy all copies of Covered Code in Your possession. All
Xsublicenses to the Covered Code which You have properly granted shall survive
Xany termination of this License. Provisions which, by their nature, should
Xremain in effect beyond the termination of this License shall survive including,
Xwithout limitation, Sections 2.2, 3, 5, 7 and 8.
X6.4	Each party waives and releases the other from any claim to compensation
Xor indemnity for permitted or lawful termination of the business relationship
Xestablished by this License.
X7.	Liability.
X7.1	Infringement. Should any of the Original Code, Upgraded Code, TCK or
XSpecifications ("Materials") become the subject of a claim of infringement,
XOriginal Contributor may, at its sole option, (i) attempt to procure the rights
Xnecessary for You to continue using the Materials, (ii) modify the Materials so
Xthat they are no longer infringing, or (iii) terminate Your right to use the
XMaterials, immediately upon written notice, and refund to You the amount, if
Xany, having then actually been paid by You to Original Contributor for the
XOriginal Code, Upgraded Code and TCK, depreciated on a straight line, five year
Xbasis.
X7.2	LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW,
XORIGINAL CONTRIBUTOR's LIABILITY TO YOU FOR CLAIMS RELATING TO THIS LICENSE,
XWHETHER FOR BREACH OR IN TORT, SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED PERCENT (100%) OF
XTHE AMOUNT HAVING THEN ACTUALLY BEEN PAID BY YOU TO ORIGINAL CONTRIBUTOR FOR ALL
XCOPIES LICENSED HEREUNDER OF THE PARTICULAR ITEMS GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM, IF
XANY. IN NO EVENT WILL YOU (RELATIVE TO YOUR SHARED MODIFICATIONS OR ERROR
XCORRECTIONS) OR SUN BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR
XCONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE
X(INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER ECONOMIC
XADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN
XACTION FOR CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR
XOTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT YOU OR ORIGINAL CONTRIBUTOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE
XPOSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE
XOF ANY REMEDY.
X8.	Miscellaneous.
X8.1	Trademark. You agree to comply with the then current Sun Trademark &
XLogo Usage Requirements accessible through the SCSL Webpage. Except as expressly
Xprovided in the License, You are granted no right, title or license to, or
Xinterest in, any Sun Trademarks. You agree not to (i) challenge Original
XContributor's ownership or use of Sun Trademarks; (ii) attempt to register any
XSun Trademarks, or any mark or logo substantially similar thereto; or (iii)
Xincorporate any Sun Trademarks into Your own trademarks, product names, service
Xmarks, company names, or domain names.
X8.2	Integration. This License represents the complete agreement concerning
Xthe subject matter hereof.
X8.3	Assignment. Original Contributor may assign this License, and its rights
Xand obligations hereunder, in its sole discretion. You may assign the Research
XUse portions of this License to a third party upon prior written notice to
XOriginal Contributor (which may be provided via the Community Web-Server). You
Xmay not assign the Commercial Use license or TCK license, including by way of
Xmerger (regardless of whether You are the surviving entity) or acquisition,
Xwithout Original Contributor's prior written consent.
X8.4	Severability. If any provision of this License is held to be
Xunenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to
Xmake it enforceable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are prohibited by law
Xfrom fully and specifically complying with Sections 2.2 or 3, this License will
Ximmediately terminate and You must immediately discontinue any use of Covered
XCode.
X8.5	Governing Law. This License shall be governed by the laws of the United
XStates and the State of California, as applied to contracts entered into and to
Xbe performed in California between California residents. The application of the
XUnited Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is
Xexpressly excluded.
X8.6	Dispute Resolution.
Xa)	Any dispute arising out of or relating to this License shall be finally
Xsettled by arbitration as set out herein, except that either party may bring any
Xaction, in a court of competent jurisdiction (which jurisdiction shall be
Xexclusive), with respect to any dispute relating to such party's Intellectual
XProperty Rights or with respect to Your compliance with the TCK license.
XArbitration shall be administered: (i) by the American Arbitration Association
X(AAA), (ii) in accordance with the rules of the United Nations Commission on
XInternational Trade Law (UNCITRAL) (the "Rules") in effect at the time of
Xarbitration as modified herein; and (iii) the arbitrator will apply the
Xsubstantive laws of California and United States. Judgement upon the award
Xrendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction to
Xenforce such award.
Xb)	All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English by a single
Xarbitrator selected in accordance with the Rules, who must be fluent in English
Xand be either a retired judge or practicing attorney having at least ten (10)
Xyears litigation experience and be reasonably familiar with the technology
Xmatters relative to the dispute. Unless otherwise agreed, arbitration venue
Xshall be in London, Tokyo, or San Francisco, whichever is closest to defendant's
Xprincipal business office.   The arbitrator may award monetary damages only and
Xnothing shall preclude either party from seeking provisional or emergency relief
Xfrom a court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall have no authority
Xto award damages in excess of those permitted in this License and any such award
Xin excess is void. All awards will be payable in U.S. dollars and may include,
Xfor the prevailing party (i) pre-judgment award interest, (ii) reasonable
Xattorneys' fees incurred in connection with the arbitration, and (iii)
Xreasonable costs and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. The arbitrator
Xwill order each party to produce identified documents and respond to no more
Xthan twenty-five single question interrogatories.
X8.7	Construction. Any law or regulation which provides that the language of
Xa contract shall be construed against the drafter shall not apply to this
XLicense.
X8.8	U.S. Government End Users. The Covered Code is a "commercial item", as
Xthat term is defined in 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct. 1995), consisting of "commercial
Xcomputer software" and "commercial computer software documentation", as such
Xterms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept. 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R.
X12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4 (June 1995), all U.S.
XGovernment End Users acquire Covered Code with only those rights set forth
Xherein. You agree to pass this notice to Your licensees.
X8.9	Press Announcements. All press announcements relative to the execution
Xof this License must be reviewed and approved by Original Contributor and You
Xprior to release.
X8.10	International Use.
Xa)	Export/Import laws. Covered Code is subject to U.S. export control laws
Xand may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. Each
Xparty agrees to comply strictly with all such laws and regulations and
Xacknowledges their responsibility to obtain such licenses to export, re- export,
Xor import as may be required. You agree to pass these obligations to Your
Xlicensees.
Xb)	Intellectual Property Protection. Due to limited intellectual property
Xprotection and enforcement in certain countries, You agree not to redistribute
Xthe Original Code, Upgraded Code, TCK and Specifications to any country other
Xthan the list of restricted countries on the SCSL Webpage.
X8.11	Language. This License is in the English language only, which language
Xshall be controlling in all respects, and all versions of this License in any
Xother language shall be for accommodation only and shall not be binding on the
Xparties to this License. All communications and notices made or given pursuant
Xto this License, and all documentation and support to be provided, unless
Xotherwise noted, shall be in the English language.
XPLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING ON THE "ACCEPT"
XBUTTON BELOW YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS
XLICENSE WITH SUN MICROSYSTEMS, INC. IF YOU ARE AGREEING TO THIS LICENSE ON
XBEHALF OF A COMPANY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO BIND THE COMPANY
XTO SUCH A LICENSE. WHETHER YOU ARE ACTING ON YOUR OWN BEHALF, OR REPRESENTING A
XCOMPANY, YOU MUST BE OF MAJORITY AGE AND BE OTHERWISE COMPETENT TO ENTER INTO
XCONTRACTS. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS CRITERIA OR YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE
XTERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE, CLICK ON THE REJECT BUTTON TO EXIT.
XACCEPT              REJECT
XGLOSSARY
X1.	 "Commercial Use" means any use (excluding Internal Deployment Use) or
Xdistribution, directly or indirectly of Compliant Covered Code by You to any
Xthird party, alone or bundled with any other software or hardware, for direct or
Xindirect commercial or strategic gain or advantage, subject to execution of
XAttachment D by You and Original Contributor.
X2.	"Community Code" means the Original Code, Upgraded Code, Error
XCorrections, Shared Modifications, or any combination thereof.
X3.	"Community Webserver(s)" means the webservers designated by Original
XContributor for posting Error Corrections and Shared Modifications.
X4.	"Compliant Covered Code" means Covered Code that complies with the
Xrequirements of the TCK.
X5.	"Contributor" means each Licensee that creates or contributes to the
Xcreation of any Error Correction or Shared Modification.
X6.	"Covered Code" means the Original Code, Upgraded Code, Modifications, or
Xany combination thereof.
X7.	"Error Correction" means any change made to Community Code which
Xconforms to the Specification and corrects the adverse effect of a failure of
XCommunity Code to perform any function set forth in or required by the
XSpecifications.
X7.	"Executable" means Covered Code that has been converted to a form other
Xthan Source Code.
X9.	"Extension(s)" means any additional classes or other programming code
Xand/or interfaces developed by or for You which: (i) are designed for use with
Xthe Technology; (ii) constitute an API for a library of computing functions or
Xservices; and (iii) are disclosed to third party software developers for the
Xpurpose of developing software which invokes such additional classes or other
Xprogramming code and/or interfaces. The foregoing shall not apply to software
Xdevelopment by Your subcontractors to be exclusively used by You.
X10.	"Intellectual Property Rights" means worldwide statutory and common law
Xrights associated solely with (i) patents and patent applications; (ii) works of
Xauthorship including copyrights, copyright applications, copyright registrations
Xand "moral rights"; (iii) the protection of trade and industrial secrets and
Xconfidential information; and (iv) divisions, continuations, renewals, and re-
Xissuances of the foregoing now existing or acquired in the future.
X11.	"Internal Deployment Use" means use of Compliant Covered Code (excluding
XResearch Use) within Your business or organization only by Your employees and/or
Xagents, subject to execution of Attachment C by You and Original Contributor, if
Xrequired.
X12.	"Licensee" means any party that has entered into and has in effect a
Xversion of this License with Original Contributor.
X13.	"Modification(s)" means (i) any change to Covered Code; (ii) any new
Xfile or other representation of computer program statements that contains any
Xportion of Covered Code; and/or (iii) any new Source Code implementing any
Xportion of the Specifications.
X14.	"Original Code" means the initial Source Code for the Technology as
Xdescribed on the Technology Download Site.
X15.	"Original Contributor" means Sun Microsystems, Inc., its affiliates and
Xits successors and assigns.
X16.	"Reformatted Specifications" means any revision to the Specifications
Xwhich translates or reformats the Specifications (as for example in connection
Xwith Your documentation) but which does not alter, subset or superset the
Xfunctional or operational aspects of the Specifications.
X17.	"Research Use" means use and distribution of Covered Code only for Your
Xresearch, development, educational or personal and individual use, and expressly
Xexcludes Internal Deployment Use and Commercial Use.
X18.	"SCSL Webpage" means the Sun Community Source license webpage located at
Xhttp://sun.com/software/communitysource, or such other url that Sun may
Xdesignate from time to time.
X19.	"Shared Modifications" means Modifications provided by You, at Your
Xoption, pursuant to Section 2.2, or received by You from a Contributor pursuant
Xto Section 2.3.
X20.	"Source Code" means computer program statements written in any
Xhigh-level, readable form suitable for modification and development.
X21.	"Specifications" means the specifications for the Technology and other
Xdocumentation, as designated on the Technology Download Site, as may be revised
Xby Original Contributor from time to time.
X22.	"Sun Trademarks" means Original Contributor's SUN, JAVA, and JINI
Xtrademarks and logos, whether now used or adopted in the future.
X23.	"Technology" means the technology described in Attachment B, and
XUpgrades.
X24.	"Technology Compatibility Kit" or "TCK" means the test programs,
Xprocedures and/or other requirements, designated by Original Contributor for use
Xin verifying compliance of Covered Code with the Specifications, in conjunction
Xwith the Original Code and Upgraded Code. Original Contributor may, in its sole
Xdiscretion and from time to time, revise a TCK to correct errors and/or
Xomissions and in connection with Upgrades.
X25.	"Technology Download Site" means the site(s) designated by Original
XContributor for access to the Original Code, Upgraded Code, TCK and
XSpecifications.
X26.	"Upgrade(s)" means new versions of Technology designated exclusively by
XOriginal Contributor as an "Upgrade" and released by Original Contributor from
Xtime to time.
X27.	"Upgraded Code" means the Source Code for Upgrades, possibly including
XModifications made by Contributors.
X28.	"You(r)" means an individual, or a legal entity acting by and through an
Xindividual or individuals, exercising rights either under this License or under
Xa future version of this License issued pursuant to Section 4.1.   For legal
Xentities, "You(r)" includes any entity that by majority voting interest
Xcontrols, is controlled by, or is under common control with You.
XATTACHMENT A
XREQUIRED NOTICES
XATTACHMENT A-1
XREQUIRED IN ALL CASES
X"The contents of this file, or the files included with this file, are subject to
Xthe current version of Sun Community Source License for [fill in name of
Xapplicable Technology] (the "License"); You may not use this file except in
Xcompliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Xhttp://sun.com/software/communitysource. See the License for the rights,
Xobligations and limitations governing use of the contents of the file.
XThe Original and Upgraded Code is [fill in name and version of applicable
XTechnology]. The developer of the Original and Upgraded Code is Sun
XMicrosystems, Inc. Sun Microsystems, Inc. owns the copyrights in the portions it
Xcreated. All Rights Reserved.
X Contributor(s): _______________________________________________
XAssociated Test Suite(s) Location: ________________________________"
XATTACHMENT A-2
XSAMPLE LICENSEE CERTIFICATION
X"By clicking the 'Agree' button below, You certify that You are a Licensee in
Xgood standing under the Sun Community Source License, [fill in applicable
XTechnology and Version] ("License") and that Your access, use and distribution
Xof code and information You may obtain at this site is subject to the License."”
XATTACHMENT A-3
XREQUIRED STUDENT NOTIFICATION
X"This software and related documentation has been obtained by your educational
Xinstitution subject to the Sun Community Source License, [fill in applicable
XTechnology]. You have been provided access to the software and related
Xdocumentation for use only in connection with your course work and research
Xactivities as a matriculated student of your educational institution. Any other
Xuse is expressly prohibited.
XTHIS SOFTWARE AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION CONTAINS PROPRIETARY MATERIAL OF SUN
XMICROSYSTEMS, INC, WHICH ARE PROTECTED BY VARIOUS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
XYou may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain
Xa copy of the License on the web at http://sun.com/software/communitysource."”
XATTACHMENT B
XJava(tm) 2 SDK Technology
XDescription of "Technology"
XJava(tm) 2 SDK Technology v.1.3.1 as described on the Technology Download Site.
XATTACHMENT C
XINTERNAL DEPLOYMENT USE
XThis Attachment C is only effective for the Technology specified in Attachment
XB, upon execution of Attachment D (Commercial Use License) including the
Xrequirement to pay royalties. In the event of a conflict between the terms of
Xthis Attachment C and Attachment D, the terms of Attachment D shall govern.
X1.	Internal Deployment License Grant. Subject to Your compliance with
XSection 2 below, and Section 8.10 of the Research Use license; in addition to
Xthe Research Use license and the TCK license, Original Contributor grants to You
Xa worldwide, non-exclusive license, to the extent of Original Contributor's
XIntellectual Property Rights covering the Original Code, Upgraded Code and
XSpecifications, to do the following:
Xa)	reproduce and distribute internally, Original Code and Upgraded Code as
Xpart of Compliant Covered Code, and Specifications, for Internal Deployment Use,
Xb)	compile such Original Code and Upgraded Code, as part of Compliant
XCovered Code, and reproduce and distribute internally the same in Executable
Xform for Internal Deployment Use, and
Xc)	reproduce and distribute internally, Reformatted Specifications for use
Xin connection with Internal Deployment Use.
X 2.	Additional Requirements and Responsibilities. In addition to the
Xrequirements and responsibilities described under Section 3.1 of the Research
XUse license, and as a condition to exercising the rights granted under Section 3
Xabove, You agree to the following additional requirements and responsibilities:
X2.1	Compatibility. All Covered Code must be Compliant Covered Code prior to
Xany Internal Deployment Use or Commercial Use, whether originating with You or
Xacquired from a third party. Successful compatibility testing must be completed
Xin accordance with the TCK License. If You make any further Modifications to any
XCovered Code previously determined to be Compliant Covered Code, You must ensure
Xthat it continues to be Compliant Covered Code.
XATTACHMENT D
XCOMMERCIAL USE LICENSE
X1.	Effect. This Attachment D is effective only if signed below by You and
XOriginal Contributor, and applies to Your Commercial Use of Original Code and
XUpgraded Code.
X2.	Term. Upon execution of this Attachment D by You and Original
XContributor, this Commercial Use license shall have an initial term of 3 years
Xand shall automatically renew for additional one year terms unless either party
Xprovides notice to the other no less than 60 days prior to an anniversary date.
X3.	Commercial Use License Grant. Subject to Your compliance with Section 4
Xbelow, Section 8.10 of the Research Use license, and the TCK license; in
Xaddition to the Research Use license, the TCK license, and the Internal
XDeployment Use license, Original Contributor grants to You a worldwide,
Xnon-exclusive, non-transferable license, to the extent of Original Contributor's
XIntellectual Property Rights covering the Original Code, Upgraded Code and
XSpecifications, to do the following:
Xa)	reproduce and distribute Compliant Covered Code;
Xb)	compile Compliant Covered Code and reproduce and distribute the same in
XExecutable form through multiple tiers of distribution; and
Xc)	reproduce and distribute Reformatted Specifications in association with
XCompliant Covered Code.
X4.	Additional Requirements and Responsibilities. In addition to the
Xrequirements and responsibilities specified in the Research Use license, the TCK
Xlicense and the Internal Deployment license, and as a condition to exercising
Xthe rights granted in Section 3 above, You agree to the following additional
Xrequirements and responsibilities:
Xa)	Distribution of Source Code. Source Code of Compliant Covered Code may
Xbe distributed     only to another Licensee of the same Technology.
Xb)	Distribution of Executable Code. You may distribute the Executable
Xversion(s) of Compliant Covered Code under a license of Your choice, which may
Xcontain terms different from this License, provided (i) that You are in
Xcompliance with the terms of this License, and (ii) You must make it absolutely
Xclear that any terms which differ from this License are offered by You alone,
Xnot by Original Contributor or any other Contributor.
Xc)	Branding. Products integrating Compliant Covered Code used for
XCommercial Use must be branded with the Technology compliance logo under a
Xseparate trademark license required to be executed by You and Original
XContributor concurrent with execution of this Attachment D.
X5.	Indemnity/Limitation of Liability. The provisions of Section 7.1 of the
XResearch Use license are superseded by the following:
Xa)	Your Indemnity Obligation. You hereby agree to defend, at Your expense,
Xany legal proceeding brought against Original Contributor or any Licensee to the
Xextent it is based on a claim: (i) that the use, reproduction or distribution of
Xany of Your Error Corrections or Shared Modifications is an infringement of a
Xthird party trade secret or a copyright in a country that is a signatory to the
XBerne Convention; (ii) arising in connection with any representation, warranty,
Xsupport, indemnity, liability or other license terms You may offer in connection
Xwith any Covered Code; or (iii) arising from Your Commercial Use of Covered
XCode, other than a claim covered by Section 5.b) below, or a patent claim based
Xsolely on Covered Code not provided by You. You will pay all damages costs and
Xfees awarded by a court of competent jurisdiction, or such settlement amount
Xnegotiated by You, attributable to such claim.
Xb)	Original Contributor's Indemnity Obligation. Original Contributor will
Xdefend, at its expense, any legal proceeding brought against You, to the extent
Xit is based on a claim that Your authorized Commercial Use of Original Code and
XUpgraded Code is an infringement of a third party trade secret or a copyright in
Xa country that is a signatory to the Berne Convention, and will pay all damages
Xcosts and fees awarded by a court of competent jurisdiction, or such settlement
Xamount negotiated by Original Contributor, attributable to such claim. The
Xforegoing shall not apply to any claims of intellectual property infringement
Xbased upon the combination of code or documentation supplied by Original
XContributor with code, technology or documentation from other sources.
Xc)	Right of Intervention. Original Contributor will have the right, but not
Xthe obligation, to defend You, at Original Contributor's expense, in connection
Xwith a claim that Your Commercial Use of Original Code and Upgraded Code is an
Xinfringement of a third party patent and will, if Original Contributor chooses
Xto defend You, pay all damages costs and fees awarded by a court of competent
Xjurisdiction, or such settlement amount negotiated by Original Contributor,
Xattributable to such claim.
Xd)	Prerequisites. Under Sections 5.b) and c) above, You must, and under
XSection 5.a) above, Original Contributor or any Licensee must: (i) provide
Xnotice of the claim promptly to the party providing an indemnity; (ii) give the
Xindemnifying party sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim;
X(iii) provide the indemnifying party, at indemnifying party's expense, all
Xavailable information, assistance and authority to defend; and (iv) not have
Xcompromised or settled such claim or proceeding without the indemnifying party's
Xprior written consent.
Xe)	Additional Remedies. Should any Original Code, Upgraded Code, TCK,
XSpecifications, or Modifications become, or in the indemnifying party's opinion
Xbe likely to become, the subject of a claim of infringement for which indemnity
Xis provided above, the indemnifying party may, at its sole option, attempt to
Xprocure on reasonable terms the rights necessary for the indemnified party to
Xexercise its license rights under this License with respect to the infringing
Xitems, or to modify the infringing items so that they are no longer infringing
Xwithout substantially impairing their function or performance. If the
Xindemnifying party is unable to do the foregoing after reasonable efforts, then
Xthe indemnifying party may send a notice of such inability to the indemnified
Xparty together with a refund of any license fees received by the indemnifying
Xparty from the indemnified party for the infringing items applicable to the
Xindemnified party's future use or distribution of such infringing items, in
Xwhich case the indemnifying party will not be liable for any damages resulting
Xfrom infringing activity with respect to the infringing items occurring after
Xsuch notice and refund.
X6.	Support Programs.
XSupport to You. Technical support is not provided to You by Original Contributor
Xunder this License. You may contract for one or more support programs from
XOriginal Contributor relating to the Technology which are described on the SCSL
XWebpage.
XCustomer Support. You are responsible for providing technical and maintenance
Xsupport services to Your customers for Your products and services incorporating
Xthe Compliant Covered code.
X7.	Royalties and Payments.
XTechnology specified in Attachment B.
XField of Use:____________________
XRoyalty per Unit $_______________
Xb)	Royalty Payments. Payment of royalties shall be made quarterly, shall be
Xdue thirty (30) days following the end of the calendar quarter to which they
Xrelate and shall be submitted with a written statement documenting the basis for
Xthe royalty calculation.
Xc)	Taxes. All payments required by this License shall be made in United
XStates dollars, are exclusive of taxes, and Licensee agrees to bear and be
Xresponsible for the payment of all such taxes, including, but not limited to,
Xall sales, use, rental receipt, personal property or other taxes and their
Xequivalents which may be levied or assessed in connection with this License
X(excluding only taxes based on Original Contributor's net income). To the extent
XLicensee is required to withhold taxes based upon Original Contributor's income
Xin any country, You agree to provide Original Contributor with written evidence
Xof such withholding, suitable for Original Contributor to obtain a tax credit in
Xthe United States.
Xd)	Records. You agree to maintain account books and records consistent with
XGenerally Accepted Accounting Principles appropriate to Your domicile, as may be
Xin effect from time to time, sufficient to allow the correctness of the
Xroyalties required to be paid pursuant to this License to be determined.
Xe)	Audit Rights. Original Contributor shall have the right to audit such
Xaccounts upon reasonable prior notice using an independent auditor of Original
XContributor's choice (the "Auditor"). The Auditor shall be bound to keep
Xconfidential the details of Your business affairs and to limit disclosure of the
Xresults of any audit to the sufficiency of the accounts and the amount, if any,
Xof a payment adjustment that should be made. Such audits shall not occur more
Xthan once each year (unless discrepancies are discovered in excess of the five
Xpercent (5%) threshold set forth in Section 7.f) below, in which case two
Xconsecutive quarters per year may be audited). Except as set forth in Section
X7.f) below, Original Contributor shall bear all costs and expenses associated
Xwith the exercise of its rights to audit.
Xf)	Payment Errors. In the event that any errors in payments shall be
Xdetermined, such errors shall be corrected by appropriate adjustment in payment
Xfor the quarterly period during which the error is discovered. In the event of
Xan underpayment of more than five percent (5%) of the proper amount owed, upon
Xsuch underpayment being properly determined by the Auditor, You agree to
Xreimburse Original Contributor the amount of the underpayment and all reasonable
Xcosts and expenses associated with the exercise of its rights to audit, and
Xinterest on the overdue amount at the maximum allowable interest rate from the
Xdate of accrual of such obligation.
X8.	Notice of Breach or Infringement. Each party shall notify the other
Ximmediately in writing when it becomes aware of any breach or violation of the
Xterms of this License, or when You become aware of any potential or actual
Xinfringement by a third party of the Technology or Sun's Intellectual Property
XRights therein.
X9.	Proprietary Rights Notices. You may not remove any copyright notices,
Xtrademark notices or other proprietary legends of Original Contributor or its
Xsuppliers contained on or in the Original Code, Upgraded Code and
XSpecifications.
X10.	Notices. All written notices required by this License must be delivered
Xin person or by means evidenced by a delivery receipt and will be effective upon
Xreceipt by the persons at the addresses specified below.
XOriginal Contributor:				You:
XSun Microsystems, Inc.				_____________________________
X901 San Antonio Road				______________________________
XPalo Alto, California 94303			______________________________
XAttn.: VP, Sun Software and
XTechnology Sales				______________________________
Xcc: Sun Software and Technology,
XGeneral Counsel
X11.	Disclaimer of Agency. The relationship created hereby is that of
Xlicensor and licensee and the parties hereby acknowledge and agree that nothing
Xherein shall be deemed to constitute You as a franchisee of Original
XContributor. You hereby waive the benefit of any state or federal statutes
Xdealing with the establishment and regulation of franchises.
X Agreed:
XYou:						Original Contributor:
X_____________________________			Sun Microsystems, Inc.
X(Your Name)
XBy:__________________________			By:________________________
XName:________________________			Name:______________________
XTitle_________________________			Title:_____________________
XDate:_________________________			Date:______________________
XATTACHMENT E
XTECHNOLOGY COMPATIBILITY KIT
XThe following license is effective for the Java(tm)2 SDK Version 1.3.1
XTechnology Compatibility Kit only upon execution of a separate support agreement
Xbetween You and Original Contributor (subject to an annual fee) as described on
Xthe SCSL Webpage. The Technology Compatibility Kit for the Technology specified
Xin Attachment B may be accessed at the Technology Download Site only upon
Xexecution of the support agreement.
X1.	TCK License.
Xa)	Subject to the restrictions set forth in Section 1.b below and Section
X8.10 of the Research Use license, in addition to the Research Use license,
XOriginal Contributor grants to You a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable
Xlicense, to the extent of Original Contributor's Intellectual Property Rights in
Xthe TCK (without the right to sublicense), to use the TCK to develop and test
XCovered Code.
Xb)	TCK Use Restrictions. You are not authorized to create derivative works
Xof the TCK or use the TCK to test any implementation of the Specification that
Xis not Covered Code. You may not publish Your test results or make claims of
Xcomparative compatibility with respect to other implementations of the
XSpecification. In consideration for the license grant in Section 1.a above You
Xagree not to develop Your own tests which are intended to validate conformation
Xwith the Specification.
X2.	Requirements for Determining Compliance.
X2.1	Definitions.
Xa)	"Added Value" means code which:
X	(i)	has a principal purpose which is substantially different from
Xthat of the stand-alone Technology;
X	(ii)	represents a significant functional and value enhancement to the
XTechnology;
X	(iii) 	operates in conjunction with the Technology; and
X	(iv)	is not marketed as a technology which replaces or substitutes
Xfor the Technology.
Xb)	“"Java Classes" means the specific class libraries associated with each
XTechnology defined in Attachment B.
Xc)	“"Java Runtime Interpreter" means the program(s) which implement the
XJava virtual machine for the Technology as defined in the Specification.
Xd)	“"Platform Dependent Part" means those Original Code and Upgraded Code
Xfiles of the Technology which are not in a "share" directory or subdirectory
Xthereof.
Xe)	“"Shared Part" means those Original Code and Upgraded Code files of the
XTechnology which are identified as "shared" (or words of similar meaning) or
Xwhich are in any "share" directory or subdirectory thereof, except those files
Xspecifically designated by Original Contributor as modifiable.
Xf)	 "User's Guide" means the users guide for the TCK which Sun makes
Xavailable to You to provide direction in how to run the TCK and properly
Xinterpret the results, as may be revised by Sun from time to time.
X2.2	Development Restrictions. Compliant Covered Code:
Xa)	must include Added Value;
Xb)	must fully comply with the Specifications for the Technology specified
Xin Attachment B;
Xc)	must include the Shared Part, complete and unmodified;
Xd)	may not modify the functional behavior of the Java Runtime Interpreter
Xor the Java Classes;
Xe)	may not modify, subset or superset the interfaces of the Java Runtime
XInterpreter or the Java Classes;
Xf)	may not subset or superset the Java Classes; and
Xg)	may not modify or extend the required public class or public interface
Xdeclarations whose names begin with "java", "javax", "jini", "net.jini",
X"sun.hotjava", "COM.sun" or their equivalents in any subsequent naming
Xconvention.
X2.3	Compatibility Testing. Successful compatibility testing must be
Xcompleted by You, or at Original Contributor's option, a third party designated
Xby Original Contributor, to conduct such tests, in accordance with the User's
XGuide, and using the most current version of the applicable TCK available from
XOriginal Contributor one hundred twenty (120) days (two hundred forty [240] days
Xin the case of silicon implementations) prior to: (i) Your Internal Deployment
XUse; and (ii) each release of Compliant Covered Code by You for Commercial Use.
XIn the event that You elect to use a version of Upgraded Code that is newer than
Xthat which is required under this Section 2.3, then You agree to pass the
Xversion of the TCK that corresponds to such newer version of Upgraded Code.
X2.4	Test Results. You agree to provide to Original Contributor or the third
Xparty test facility if applicable, Your test results that demonstrate that
XCovered Code is Compliant Covered Code and that Original Contributor may publish
Xor otherwise distribute such test results.
END-of-pkg-message
echo x - pkg-plist
sed 's/^X//' >pkg-plist << 'END-of-pkg-plist'
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/COPYRIGHT
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/LICENSE
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/LICENSE.fr
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/README
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/README.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/oldjava
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/javac
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/oldjavac
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/javah
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/keytool
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/jarsigner
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/policytool
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/appletviewer
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/tnameserv
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/rmic
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/rmiregistry
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/rmid
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/javap
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/native2ascii
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/serialver
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/oldjdb
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/javadoc
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/extcheck
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/idlj
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/jdb
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/java_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/oldjava_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/javac_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/oldjavac_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/javah_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/keytool_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/jarsigner_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/policytool_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/jar_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/appletviewer_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/tnameserv_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/rmic_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/rmiregistry_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/rmid_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/javap_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/native2ascii_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/serialver_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/oldjdb_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/javadoc_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/extcheck_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/idlj_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/i386/green_threads/jdb_g
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/.java_wrapper
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/oldjava
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/javac
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/oldjavac
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/javah
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/keytool
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/jarsigner
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/policytool
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/awt_robot
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/appletviewer
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/tnameserv
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/rmic
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/java-rmi.cgi
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/rmiregistry
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/rmid
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/javap
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/native2ascii
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/serialver
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/oldjdb
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/javadoc
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/extcheck
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/idlj
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/jdb
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/java_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/oldjava_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/javac_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/oldjavac_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/javah_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/keytool_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/jarsigner_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/policytool_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/jar_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/awt_robot_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/appletviewer_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/tnameserv_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/rmic_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/rmiregistry_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/rmid_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/javap_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/native2ascii_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/serialver_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/oldjdb_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/javadoc_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/extcheck_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/idlj_g
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/bin/jdb_g
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/ColorUtils.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/AppletFrame.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/GraphicsTest.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/AppletFrame.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/GraphicsPanel.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/GraphicsCards.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/GraphicsTest.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/ArcCard.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/ArcDegreePanel.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/ArcPanel.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/Shape.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/RectShape.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/OvalShape.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/RoundRectShape.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/PolygonShape.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/ShapeTest.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphicsTest/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ArcTest/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ArcTest/ArcTest.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ArcTest/ArcTest.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ArcTest/ArcControls.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ArcTest/ArcCanvas.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/BarChart/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/BarChart/Chart.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/BarChart/Chart.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Blink/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Blink/Blink.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Blink/Blink$1.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Blink/Blink.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/CardTest/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/CardTest/CardTest.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/CardTest/CardPanel.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/CardTest/CardTest.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Clock/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Clock/Clock2.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Clock/Clock2.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/DitherTest/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/DitherTest/DitherTest.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/DitherTest/DitherTest.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/DitherTest/DitherControls.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/DitherTest/DitherCanvas.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/DrawTest/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/DrawTest/DrawTest.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/DrawTest/DrawTest.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/DrawTest/DrawPanel.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/DrawTest/DrawControls.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Fractal/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Fractal/CLSFractal.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Fractal/CLSFractal.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Fractal/ContextLSystem.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Fractal/CLSRule.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Fractal/CLSTurtle.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphLayout/audio/computer.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphLayout/audio/drip.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphLayout/audio/gong.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphLayout/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphLayout/example2.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphLayout/example3.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphLayout/example4.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphLayout/Graph.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphLayout/Node.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphLayout/Edge.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphLayout/GraphPanel.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/GraphLayout/Graph.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/SimpleAnimation/T1.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/SimpleAnimation/T2.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/Beans/T4.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/Beans/T9.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/Beans/T7.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/Beans/T3.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/Beans/T8.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/Beans/T6.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/Beans/T2.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/Beans/T1.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/Beans/T5.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/Beans/T10.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/images/loading-msg.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/audio/spacemusic.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/audio/1.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/audio/2.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/audio/3.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/audio/4.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/audio/5.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/audio/6.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/audio/7.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/audio/8.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/audio/9.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/audio/0.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/example2.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/example3.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/example4.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/Animator.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/Animator.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/Animation.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/ParseException.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/AnimationFrame.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/DescriptionFrame.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/Animator/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/images/jim.graham.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/audio/chirp1.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/audio/hi.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/sources.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/imagemapcheat.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/AniArea.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/ButtonFilter.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/ClickArea.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/DelayedSoundArea.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/HighlightArea.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/HighlightFilter.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/HrefButtonArea.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/ImageMap.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/ImageMapArea.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/LinkArea.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/NameArea.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/RoundButtonFilter.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/RoundHrefButtonArea.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/SoundArea.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/TickerArea.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/AniArea.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/ImageMapArea.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/ImageMap.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/ButtonFilter.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/ClickArea.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/DelayedSoundArea.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/HighlightArea.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/HighlightFilter.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/HrefButtonArea.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/LinkArea.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/NameArea.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/RoundButtonFilter.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/RoundHrefButtonArea.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/SoundArea.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/TickerArea.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/ImageMap/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/JumpingBox/sounds/adapt-or-die.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/JumpingBox/sounds/ip.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/JumpingBox/sounds/that.hurts.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/JumpingBox/sounds/cannot.be.completed.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/JumpingBox/sounds/thin.bell.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/JumpingBox/sounds/tiptoe.thru.the.tulips.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/JumpingBox/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/JumpingBox/MouseTrack.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/JumpingBox/MouseTrack.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/models/benzene.xyz
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/models/buckminsterfullerine.xyz
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/models/HyaluronicAcid.xyz
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/models/cyclohexane.xyz
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/models/ethane.xyz
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/models/water.xyz
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/example2.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/example3.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/Matrix3D.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/XYZApp.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/Matrix3D.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/XYZChemModel.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/Atom.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/MoleculeViewer/XYZApp.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/NervousText/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/NervousText/NervousText.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/NervousText/NervousText.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SimpleGraph/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SimpleGraph/GraphApplet.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SimpleGraph/GraphApplet.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SortDemo/QSortAlgorithm.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SortDemo/BidirBubbleSortAlgorithm.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SortDemo/BubbleSortAlgorithm.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SortDemo/QSortAlgorithm.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SortDemo/SortAlgorithm.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SortDemo/SortItem.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SortDemo/BidirBubbleSortAlgorithm.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SortDemo/SortAlgorithm.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SortDemo/SortItem.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SortDemo/BubbleSortAlgorithm.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SortDemo/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SpreadSheet/CellUpdater.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SpreadSheet/SpreadSheet.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SpreadSheet/SpreadSheet.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SpreadSheet/SpreadSheetInput.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SpreadSheet/InputField.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SpreadSheet/Cell.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SpreadSheet/Node.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SpreadSheet/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SymbolTest/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SymbolTest/SymbolTest.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SymbolTest/SymbolTest$MyAdapter.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SymbolTest/SymbolTest.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/SymbolTest/SymbolCanvas.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/TicTacToe/audio/beep.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/TicTacToe/audio/ding.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/TicTacToe/audio/return.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/TicTacToe/audio/yahoo1.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/TicTacToe/audio/yahoo2.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/TicTacToe/images/cross.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/TicTacToe/images/not.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/TicTacToe/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/TicTacToe/TicTacToe.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/TicTacToe/TicTacToe.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/models/cube.obj
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/models/dinasaur.obj
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/models/hughes_500.obj
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/models/knoxS.obj
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/example1.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/example2.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/example3.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/example4.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/Matrix3D.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/ThreeD.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/Matrix3D.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/FileFormatException.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/Model3D.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/applets/WireFrame/ThreeD.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/save.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/bold.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/bullets.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/caterpillar.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/center.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/fg.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/hatter.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/italic.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/left.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/rabbit.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/rabbit2.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/right.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/Stylepad.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/Stylepad_sv.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/Stylepad_zh_CN.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/underline.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/Notepad.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/Notepad_fr.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/Notepad_sv.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/Notepad_zh_CN.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/copy.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/cut.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/new.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/open.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/paste.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/resources/alice.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/src/HelloWorld.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/src/Notepad.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/src/ElementTreePanel.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/src/Stylepad.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/src/Wonderland.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Stylepad/Stylepad.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/FileChooserDemo/images/gifIcon.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/FileChooserDemo/images/jpgIcon.jpg
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/FileChooserDemo/src/ExampleFileFilter.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/FileChooserDemo/src/ExampleFileView.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/FileChooserDemo/src/FileChooserDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/FileChooserDemo/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/FileChooserDemo/FileChooserDemo.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/HelpFiles/toc.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/HelpFiles/credits.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/HelpFiles/duke.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/HelpFiles/javalogo.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/HelpFiles/metal.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/HelpFiles/metalworks.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/HelpFiles/swing.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/HelpFiles/back.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/images/palette_crop.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/images/palette_draw.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/images/palette_hand.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/images/palette_select.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/images/palette_text.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/images/palette_zoom.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/UISwitchListener.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/BigContrastMetalTheme.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/ContrastMetalTheme.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/DemoMetalTheme.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/GreenMetalTheme.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/KhakiMetalTheme.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/MetalThemeMenu.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/Metalworks.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/MetalworksDocumentFrame.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/MetalworksFrame.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/MetalworksHelp.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/MetalworksInBox.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/MetalworksPrefs.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/PropertiesMetalTheme.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/src/AquaMetalTheme.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/MyTheme.theme
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Metalworks/Metalworks.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/InsertCoffees/SQLSrvr/InsertCoffees.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/InsertCoffees/SQLSrvr/InsertCoffees.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/InsertCoffees/SQLSrvr/runnit.bat
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/InsertCoffees/Sybase/InsertCoffees.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/InsertCoffees/Sybase/InsertCoffees.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/InsertCoffees/Sybase/runnit.bat
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/JavaDB/CAFEJAVA.MDB
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/JavaDB/CAFEJAVA.ldb
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/CreateCoffees/MSAccess/CreateCoffees.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/CreateCoffees/MSAccess/CreateCoffees.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/CreateCoffees/MSAccess/runnit.bat
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/CreateCoffees/Sybase/CreateCoffees.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/CreateCoffees/Sybase/CreateCoffees.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/CreateCoffees/Sybase/runnit.bat
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/InsertSuppliers/MSAccess/InsertSuppliers.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/InsertSuppliers/MSAccess/InsertSuppliers.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/InsertSuppliers/MSAccess/runnit.bat
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/InsertSuppliers/Sybase/InsertSuppliers.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/InsertSuppliers/Sybase/InsertSuppliers.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/InsertSuppliers/Sybase/runnit.bat
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/CreateSuppliers/MSAccess/CreateSuppliers.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/CreateSuppliers/MSAccess/CreateSuppliers.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/CreateSuppliers/MSAccess/runnit.bat
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/CreateSuppliers/Sybase/CreateSuppliers.class
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/CreateSuppliers/Sybase/CreateSuppliers.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/CreateSuppliers/Sybase/runnit.bat
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/DBDemos/private.fls
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SimpleExample/src/SimpleExample.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SimpleExample/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SimpleExample/SimpleExample.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/resources/save.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/resources/cut.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/resources/new.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/resources/Notepad.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/resources/Notepad_fr.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/resources/Notepad_sv.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/resources/Notepad_zh_CN.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/resources/open.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/resources/paste.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/resources/copy.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/src/ElementTreePanel.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/src/Notepad.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Notepad/Notepad.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/TreeDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/BezierAnimationPanel.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/ButtonDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/CharcoalTheme.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/CodeViewer.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/ColorChooserDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/ComboBoxDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/ContrastTheme.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/DemoModule.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/DirectionPanel.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/EmeraldTheme.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/ExampleFileFilter.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/ExampleFileView.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/FileChooserDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/HtmlDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/InternalFrameDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/LayoutControlPanel.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/ListDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/OptionPaneDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/Permuter.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/ProgressBarDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/RubyTheme.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/ScrollPaneDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/SliderDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/SplitPaneDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/SwingSet2.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/SwingSet2Applet.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/TabbedPaneDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/TableDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/ToolTipDemo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/src/AquaTheme.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/SwingSet2.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/SwingSet2Plugin.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/SwingSet2.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SampleTree/images/collapsed.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SampleTree/images/expanded.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SampleTree/src/DynamicTreeNode.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SampleTree/src/SampleData.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SampleTree/src/SampleTree.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SampleTree/src/SampleTreeCellRenderer.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SampleTree/src/SampleTreeModel.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SampleTree/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SampleTree/SampleTree.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingApplet/src/SwingApplet.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingApplet/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingApplet/SwingApplet.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/SwingApplet/SwingApplet.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/TableExample/src/TableSorter.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/TableExample/src/OldJTable.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/TableExample/src/TableExample.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/TableExample/src/TableExample2.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/TableExample/src/TableExample3.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/TableExample/src/TableExample4.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/TableExample/src/TableMap.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/TableExample/src/JDBCAdapter.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/TableExample/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/TableExample/TableExample.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Images/DukeAnim.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Images/ImageOps.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Images/WarpImage.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Images/JPEGFlip.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Clipping/ClipAnim.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Clipping/Text.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Clipping/Areas.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Clipping/Intersection.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Colors/ColorConvert.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Colors/BullsEye.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Colors/Rotator3D.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Composite/ACimages.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Composite/FadeAnim.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Composite/ACrules.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Fonts/AllFonts.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Fonts/Outline.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Fonts/Highlighting.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Fonts/Tree.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Fonts/AttributedStr.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Arcs_Curves/Arcs.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Arcs_Curves/BezierAnim.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Arcs_Curves/Curves.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Arcs_Curves/Ellipses.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Lines/LineAnim.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Lines/Caps.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Lines/Joins.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Lines/Dash.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Mix/Stars3D.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Mix/Balls.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Mix/BezierScroller.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Paths/Append.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Paths/CurveQuadTo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Paths/FillStroke.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Paths/WindingRule.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Transforms/Rotate.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Transforms/SelectTx.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Transforms/TransformAnim.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Paint/GradAnim.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Paint/TextureAnim.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Paint/Gradient.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/demos/Paint/Texture.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/DemoPanel.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/GlobalControls.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/MemoryMonitor.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/Surface.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/Java2Demo.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/Tools.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/PerformanceMonitor.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/RunWindow.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/TextureChooser.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/DemoGroup.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/GlobalPanel.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/Java2DemoApplet.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/DemoImages.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/DemoFonts.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/AnimatingSurface.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/AnimatingControlsSurface.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/ControlsSurface.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/Intro.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/CustomControlsContext.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/CustomControls.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/src/CloningFeature.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/Java2Demo.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Java2D/Java2Demo.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Font2DTest/src/Font2DTest.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Font2DTest/resources/resource.data
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Font2DTest/resources/TextResources.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Font2DTest/resources/TextResources_de.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Font2DTest/resources/TextResources_en.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Font2DTest/resources/TextResources_en_GB.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Font2DTest/resources/TextResources_ko.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Font2DTest/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Font2DTest/Font2DTest.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jfc/Font2DTest/Font2DTest.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/src/Juke.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/src/JavaSound.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/src/MidiSynth.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/src/CapturePlayback.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/src/ControlContext.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/src/Groove.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/src/TempoDial.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/src/JavaSoundApplet.java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/media/bong.wav
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/media/classical.rmf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/media/spacemusic.au
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/media/modern-rock.rmf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/media/sfx-medley.rmf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/media/bark.aiff
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/media/trippygaia1.mid
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/media/trance.rmf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/media/ambient.rmf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/README.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/JavaSound.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/sound/JavaSound.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/demo/jpda/examples.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include/bsd/jni_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include/bsd/jawt_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include/jni.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include/jvmdi.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include/jvmpi.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include/jawt.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bsd/timeval_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bsd/jmath_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bsd/miscdefs_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bsd/sysmacros_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bsd/typedefs_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bsd/jawt_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bsd/jvm_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bsd/byteorder_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bsd/hpi_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bsd/io_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bsd/path_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bsd/gc_md.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/alloc_cache.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bag.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/breakpoints.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/byteorder.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/common_exceptions.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/debug.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/exceptions.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/gc.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/interpreter.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/javaString.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/jit.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/jmath.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/log.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/monitor.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/monitor_cache.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/native.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/oldnmi.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/oobj.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/opcodes.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/path.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/reflect.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/signature.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/sys_api.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/tree.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/threads.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/typecodes.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/typedefs.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/utf.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/util.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/vmprofiler.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/wrap.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/jawt.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/jvm.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/jvmdi.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/jvmpi.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/bool.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/dll.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/hpi.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/java_lang_String.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/java_lang_ClassLoader.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/java_lang_Thread.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/StubPreamble.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/include-old/java_lang_ThreadGroup.h
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/oldjava
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/javac
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/oldjavac
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/javah
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/keytool
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/jarsigner
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/policytool
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/appletviewer
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/tnameserv
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/rmic
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/rmiregistry
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/rmid
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/javap
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/native2ascii
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/serialver
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/oldjdb
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/javadoc
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/extcheck
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/idlj
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/i386/green_threads/jdb
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/.java_wrapper
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/java
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/keytool
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/policytool
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/awt_robot
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/tnameserv
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/rmiregistry
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/bin/rmid
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/green_threads/libhpi.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/green_threads/libhpi_g.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/classic/Xusage.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/classic/libjvm.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/classic/libjvm_g.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libverify.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libjava.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libzip.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libhprof.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libjcov.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libnet.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libjsound.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libdcpr.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libmlib_image.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libawt.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libfontmanager.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libjpeg.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libcmm.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libioser12.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libJdbcOdbc.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libagent.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libjawt.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libverify_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libjava_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libzip_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libhprof_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libjcov_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libnet_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libjsound_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libdcpr_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libmlib_image_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libawt_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libfontmanager_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libjpeg_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libcmm_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libioser12_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libJdbcOdbc_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libagent_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libjawt_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libjdwp_g.so
X%%DEBUG%%jdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i386/libdt_socket_g.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/sunrsasign.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/LucidaTypewriterRegular.ttf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/LucidaTypewriterBold.ttf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/LucidaTypewriterOblique.ttf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/LucidaTypewriterBoldOblique.ttf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/LucidaBrightRegular.ttf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/LucidaBrightDemiBold.ttf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/LucidaBrightItalic.ttf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/LucidaBrightDemiItalic.ttf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/LucidaSansRegular.ttf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/LucidaSansDemiBold.ttf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/LucidaSansOblique.ttf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/LucidaSansDemiOblique.ttf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/fonts/fonts.dir
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/content-types.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/tzmappings
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/jvm.cfg
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/security/java.security
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/security/java.policy
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/security/cacerts
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/jvm.hprof.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/jvm.jcov.txt
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/flavormap.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/images/cursors/cursors.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/images/cursors/motif_CopyDrop32x32.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/images/cursors/motif_MoveDrop32x32.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/images/cursors/motif_LinkDrop32x32.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/images/cursors/motif_CopyNoDrop32x32.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/images/cursors/motif_MoveNoDrop32x32.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/images/cursors/motif_LinkNoDrop32x32.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/images/cursors/invalid32x32.gif
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/audio/soundbank.gm
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/psfontj2d.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/font.properties
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/font.properties.ja
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/psfont.properties.ja
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/font.properties.zh
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/cmm/sRGB.pf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/cmm/GRAY.pf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/cmm/CIEXYZ.pf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/cmm/PYCC.pf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/cmm/LINEAR_RGB.pf
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/rt.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/lib/i18n.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/CHANGES
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/COPYRIGHT
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/LICENSE
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/LICENSE.fr
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/Welcome.html
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/jre/README
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/lib/tools.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/lib/orb.idl
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/lib/ir.idl
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/lib/i386/libdt_socket.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/lib/i386/libjdwp.so
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/lib/dt.jar
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/appletviewer.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/serialver.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/rmiregistry.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/rmid.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/rmic.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/native2ascii.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/keytool.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/jdb.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/javap.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/javah.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/javadoc.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/javac.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/java.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/jarsigner.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/jar.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/extcheck.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/man/man1/tnameserv.1
Xjdk%%JDK_VERSION%%/src.jar
X@exec   mkdir -p %D/share/java/classes
X@exec   mkdir -p %D/share/doc/java
X@unexec rmdir %D/share/java/classes 2>/dev/null || true