Date:      Sat, 01 Apr 2000 16:21:28 +0800
From:      Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS SPS Perth <shocking@ugly.prth.tensor.pgs.com>
To:        Coleman Kane <cokane@one.net>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3DFX

>Yeah, I know they are porting glide. I'm talking about the 3dfx device driver
>for the kernel, /dev/3dfx. I was wondering if anyone was looking into that.

>--cokane

I got partway through doing this, but fell over at the last stage, where the board memory was being mmaped into the process space - didn't get any further on it. I can grub up the sources and send them along o\if you like (I had an old Pure3D Voodoo 1)

	Stephen

--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California