Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 1998 21:51:59 -0500 (est)
From:      Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Odd message

I have a news machine that's going up and down like a yoyo.  It's running
2.2.5 on a P150 with 256MB ram.  For the first time I got a message in a
window that may make sense:

Mar 30 21:32:59 marge /kernel: biodone: buffer already done

That was the last thing it said, then the telnet session closed and
it rebooted.  Typically it reboots without warning or log entries.  Does
this message do anything for anyone?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
              "I'm just not a fan of promoting stupidity!
            We have elected officials for that job!" -- Rock