Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:24:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      <emre@ergste.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Handbook in PDF format is old ...

Dear support team,

I would like to download the FreeBsd Handbook and
print it out. My PC has Windows NT and I would
really appreciate having the handbook ind the Adobe
PDF format.

I printed out a couple of pages with Ghostview and
the Postscript version of your documentation, but the
docs suffered a major loss of quality, because I split
the pages to get two of them on one physical sheet of paper
(with psnup).

Printing the PDF version, with prior "splitting" with FinePrint
does look great, unfortunately only an old version of the
docs is available via download (PDF-> February, 1998,
PS-> March/February, 1999).

Is there any chance of getting a PDF version that is
up to date ?

Alternatively, is there any chance of splitting and printing
the PS one without a loss of quality ?

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards.

Emre