Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:03:03 -0500
From:      Jim C <jconner@enterit.com>
To:        "Ash, Uriel" <uriel.ash@honeywell.com>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: modem connection to Earthlink

Make sure in your script that you are using that your password is prefixed
with ELN/

I use to work for ELN and this was a big issue that members neglected to
put in.  Also, use ogin: not login (its not *that* big of a deal but it may
be useful)

I don't know anything about the ppp dialer you are using (and its been a
*long* time since I have had to use a ppp dialer.)

Let me know what happens.

-Jim