Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 11:33:32 +0100 (SNT)
From:      Peter Olsson <pol@leissner.se>
To:        questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Cc:        dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu
Subject:   Re: Looking fo a keyboard?

Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Nov 1996, Leigh Gaffney wrote:
>
> > Everytime I reboot I have to have that dern keyboard attached.  The
>
> I don't know, syscons?  Your system is pretty useless w/o a keyboard.

Completely wrong. With three vital freebsd-machines attached to one
monitor/keyboard through a switch and two of them not booting after
an unattended power-failure, due to not sensing the keyboard, I too am
very interested in a solution to this. And please don't give me the
obvious answer "Use two more keyboards" :)

Thanks for your time!

Peter Olsson    pol@leissner.se