Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:26:01 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Tomi_H=E4s=E4?= <tomi.hasa@tut.fi>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Readme for Windows Users

Dear FreeBSD Organization,

(I don't want to send email to mailing lists, because my posting might go
to hundreds of people, but there isn't any other addresses than mailing
lists for your site, as far as I know, so I post my message here.)

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/handbook

Could there be a readme file on the above URL for Windows users who want
to read about FreeBSD, but don't own FreeBSD or Linux at home? Like a
readme file telling what is the best file to download using slow dial-up
connection. Sometimes WinZip doesn't understand tar and gzip files.

I have Windows 2000, Notepad, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and
WinZip.

Yours sincerely,

Tomi Häsä