Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 1995 10:29:01 +1100
From:      hart@tasman.cc.utas.edu.au (Bill Hart)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   pppd patch

A month or two ago a patch was posted to list for pppd for 2.0R
(and I know there has been much discussion since.  )  I down loaded
the pppd source from freebsd.cdrom.com, thinking that the patch
would have been applied to it, I've been having sporadic crashes
running pppd so I assume now that patch (or hack) hasn't been applied,
and my mail files have become a little disorganised and I can't find
the info...

Could somebody please post me the source code changes (sorry
to bring up old news)

Thanks

Bill Hart
Lecturer "Computers in Art"