Date:      Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:55:45 -0500
From:      Derek Tattersall <dlt@mebtel.net>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, pav@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Gphoto2 fails to build on -current

* Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com> [090307 15:25]:
> On Sat, 2009-03-07 at 20:30 +0100, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> > Derek Tattersall p????e v so 07. 03. 2009 v 10:12 -0500:
> > > Error message from make:
> > > LIBUSB_LIBS=-L/usr/lib -lusb20
> > > LIBUSB_CFLAGS=-I/usr/include
> > >
> > > * Fatal: libgphoto2 port access library by default requires libusb >= 0.1.5 to build.
> > > config.log is attached.
> >
> > Do you have a fix? I don't have a -current machine, so I can't test
> > myself.
>
> I do.  Change the include path to be /usr/include/dev/usb.  Builds just
> fine for me.
>
> Joe
>

> --
> PGP Key : http://www.marcuscom.com/pgp.asc
Thanks, that enabled me to build both gphoto2 and libgphoto2.  Now the
USB subsystem no longer recognizes the correct port and the dev entry,
ugen3.2.  When I specify the port, it doesn't recognize the camera,
which is recognized by the kernel which correctly calls out
Mar  7 15:34:46 oriental kernel: ugen3.2: <Canon Inc.> at usbus3.
Before the recent change to the USB code, it recognized the camera, so I
guess my next move is to report this to the USB guys.  Thanks again for
your help.

--
Best regards,
Derek Tattersall