Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:44:19 -0700
From:      Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports problems -- FIXED

This is one of the things that really annoys me about the UNIX
"community".  Why do you have to be a assh*le and blame me for a
completely non-intuitive mistake?  Its not even a mistake really,
show me a man page or a handbook entry where it says "don't put trailing
slashes in your path".. and since I've been running it this way for
years, and haven't had any problems other than this libtool failure, I'd
say the problem lies in bsd.port.mk, not my .tcshrc

Sorry I'm not as 1337 as you, Lowell

Skye