Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:31:45 -0500
From:      "Kevin T. Likes" <klikes@isd.state.in.us>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [Swap problem on 3.1-RELEASE]

I replied to the original sender of this message but got no reply.  I'm not
sure what settings would be relevant (FreeBSD is very configurable).

The main thing puzzling me trying to track this down is why swapinfo shows
swap used when "ps augxww" shows no processes in a "W" state.

--ktl

In message <20000313152329.16913.qmail@nwcst277.netaddress.usa.net>, Fawaz writ
es: