Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 1997 10:36:49 +0100 (BST)
From:      Aled Morris <aledm@routers.co.uk>
To:        freebsd@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bovine

In case anyone's interested, I'm the one who's currently sending
blocks to Bovine under the "freebsd@freebsd.org" team address.

If no one objects, I'll register a password and put a website up with
details of the hardware being used (4 x Pentium 100 type machines).

I don't expect to hit the top 1000 with what I've got!  I'm aiming to
be in the top 5000 by tomorrow :-(  I'm doing about 200 blocks per day at
the moment, compared to the Apple evangelists who are doing 157,176 blocks
per day!

Aled
--
tel  +44 973 207987                     O-
aledm@routers.co.uk